Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1945 of 1948 FirstFirst ... 945144518451895193519431944194519461947 ... LastLast
Results 29,161 to 29,175 of 29210
Like Tree37232Likes

Thread: CRISPINS CRITTERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Rebel - KGC and Rebel - KGC like this.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

In Valor.........there is hope

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times

Why canít Johnny read?
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times
    Dang where is everybody?? Not summer yet....... haha
    releventchair likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    17326 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Togreenfeet View Post
    Dang where is everybody?? Not summer yet....... haha
    Crazy amount of stuff not getting done , despite getting some stuff done. Waited all winter and.......Suddenly spring is going by fast.

Spotted the first brown bat of the season working just above the trees a while ago. A good sign.
    Togreenfeet likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times

CRISPINS CRITTERS

RC did you watch any Jerry Clower jokes?? I worked on my boat trailer today. All new lug nuts and a new trailer lift. Amazing what a 1/2 inch pneumatic impact wrench can do. Haha
    releventchair likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    17326 times
    Did not watch. Used to watch/listen to Jerry. "Whoooo-EEE!

Liked on the Tater Rides the Moped as it was well remembered.
    Togreenfeet likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times
    Funny

Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times

CRISPINS CRITTERS

Today is a big day. My 13 y/o grandson is going to Medieval Times. Itís a dinner theater with real Knight fights in Orlando. I went 5 years ago with my 16 y/o....... it marks the ending of 6th grade and that giant leap into Middle School. I understand his struggles, for I have shared them with him. His mother is out of the picture....... his father ( my son) is too busy with the OTHER 3 children..... Iíve raised this young man since birth. I have been to every field trip with him since kindergarten. I asked him if he wanted me to go this time he said ď no thatís ok grandpa you donít have to goĒ His mother didnít even speak to him on his birthday much less do anything for him. Heís my fishing buddy. For his birthday I took him to Bass Pro shop ( a mile from our home) and bought him over $200.00 in fishing supplies! Thatís mostly lures!!!!!!! I too fished a lot when I was a kid. By the time I was in the 9th grade, we had lived with several different families. I felt ďlost, and like another throw away kidĒ soooooooo I had this little collapsible fishing rod. I had a backpack and Sterno stove. I would walk the 2 miles towards school, side stepping this mean ol collie dog, find these beautiful Australian pines by a lake and skip school at least one day a week! Haha man I use to catch some Bass there. I would take my canteen and a can of Campbellís Chicken noodle soup! Man those were the days!!!!!! I attended that school after December...... until I too graduated from the ninth grade. Back then we had 7-9th grade here in Florida and that was called junior high. Well, these 2 grandkids are growing up........ I prayer I influenced them well.......later my friends!!
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    17326 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	176.7 KB 
ID:	1713257

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor /Galice Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    11039 times
    Yeh tell me about it!
    It was not like this "back in the day" You learned...you advanced. Pride was shown, and simple decency and a great work ethic.

Name:	want ad.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	1713449

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

us
    Jun 2012
    MA
    M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
    10485 times
    Those with good work ethics are few & far between now days.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Viking View Post
    Yeh tell me about it!
    It was not like this "back in the day" You learned...you advanced. Pride was shown, and simple decency and a great work ethic.

Name:	want ad.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	1713449
    I love it!!!!!!!!!
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times
    I went swimming today. When I got out of the water my wife showed me this sign...…………….Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ballard5.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	1713621

Name:	ballard3.jpg 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	1713622

Name:	ballard4.jpg 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	1713623
    releventchair and gold boy like this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    6949 times
    OV are you s basketball fan? I am when the playoffs start. Iím watching Portland and Golden State game 3....... I canít believe Portland blew this what 12 point lead.......Portland down by 5 points right now
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links