CRISPINS CRITTERS - Page 1963
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1963 of 1965 FirstFirst ... 963146318631913195319611962196319641965 LastLast
Results 29,431 to 29,445 of 29469
Like Tree37479Likes

Thread: CRISPINS CRITTERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    11711 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Togreenfeet View Post
    RIP Sgt Cline, USMC, my friend..... My brother ..........76 but who’s counting

Hey Dog! Just checking on you. I saw a vid awhile back and thought you might like it.
    Togreenfeet likes this.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times
    Sometimes when people are told they’re dying......... they start living.....
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

In Valor.........there is hope

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times

CRISPINS CRITTERS

This evening I am going to Orlando to possibly get a male Miniature Dachshund puppy. Since the passing of my Pit Bull (of renal failure) my Dachshund has been depressed. She’s lost her Mojo....... my wife has been looking for months. It will surprise you the amount of puppy scams out there. My 13 y/o says he wants the puppy. I asked what he wants to name him. He replied “Diesel” !!!!!!!!

Wish me luck please......
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    Thomas Jefferson

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil...........is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

The most important thing a man can take into combat.............is a reason why.
    2GF

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    11711 times
    Good luck. Dogs are social creatures. Be nice for her to have a new friend.
    You may forget but let me tell you this: someone in some future time will think of us-Sappho

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times
    Got him!!!!!! He’s beautiful my grandson has already named this male miniature Dachshund......... Diesel!!!!!!!!! Yeah Hillybilly, most times I like dogs better than most people! They call me...... The Doxie Whisperer. So now we have Daisy and Diesel. I told my wife, it’s Triple D!!!! Haha
    GB1 and Hillbilly Prince like this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

us
    Aug 2018
    SW Missouri
    Garrett All Terrain Pro
    11711 times
    How does Daisy list ke him? Two dogs = triple D?
    Dogs are the best
    Togreenfeet likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times
    Sure Daisy + Diesel r Dachshunds. She’s ok with him so far. She’s very jealous won’t allow him near me. But I’m happy. She’s finally playing with him, running around the house like she use to. After the loss of our Pit bull, Daisy has been very depressed. She’s smiling now/again.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times
    Woohooooo my Tampa Bay Rays are in for the wildcard playoffs!!!!! We're going post season
    GB1 and Hillbilly Prince like this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    19121 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Togreenfeet View Post
    Woohooooo my Tampa Bay Rays are in for the wildcard playoffs!!!!! We're going post season
    cool! Blake Snell is one of my favorite players
    audemus jura nostra defendere

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times

CRISPINS CRITTERS

I like Blake too but he sure isn’t pitching like last year when he won the Cy Young award
    GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre.
    19121 times
    baseball cards,hunting,bottle digging,coin roll hunting,shooting,Metal Detecting, swimming,
    Banner Finds (1)
    they all have rough patches then usually pick it back up. except Mike Trout i don't think he will ever have a slow day

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times
    Yeup you’re right. Guys sure do come and go on MLB teams. Blake is pitching today against the Blue Jays. I’d like to see him go deep about 5-6 innings
    GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times

CRISPINS CRITTERS

Snell went 2 1/3 innings and just got pulled. He threw 63 pitches
    GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Charter Member
    us
    Classic car lover

Jul 2017
    East TX
    19121 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    not surprised. I'm a Houston Astros fan and Justin Verlander reached today 3,000 career strikeouts!
    Togreenfeet likes this.

neque deditionem

Charter Member
    us
    Professor Togreenfeet

Apr 2013
    Florida
    Sand Shark
    7101 times
    I saw that 3000 strikeouts! Brother that is flipping awesome!! I like Verlander too!
    GB1 likes this.
    Thomas Jefferson

Edmund Burke

2GF

Sponsored Links