Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello folks. I would like to apologize to KarenD. I thought you was signing up for the list but I misunderstood. We always hate to lose an honorable member. Let us know if you change your mind.

Updated list:

Crispin (President)
Rebel -KGC (Co-mystic)
Bill from Lachine (Vice President, Zen Master of Music)
Jeff-Gordon's anonymous friend (Ambassador to NASCAR)
JerseyBen (Secretary of State)
1/2 of RelevantChair
Barb alias Squiggy (Minister of Equality)
0121StockPicker (Minister of Skepticism)
BosnMate
BBcamay (Admiral of Models)
Davest (Secretary of the Interior)
G.I.B. (Secretary of War)
Lakedweller
Pat-tekker-cat (Co-mystic)
BackBacon (Chief Chef and culinary advisor)
KevinInColorado (Provisioner of Libations)
Dejapooh (Minister of Commerce)
UncleMatt
Hvacker
LinkHylian
Au24K
Big Bird (the yellow one)

Mascot List: Eva, Squiggy, Wasaya, Abby, Clop-eye, Norman the SpongeMonkey, and My Sweet Honey Badger.

Who is next? Even more empty settings at the table.

Crispin

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder...if Crispin noticed the # of views on this thread, compared to the # on his club list...lol That should be a reality check all in its self..LMFAO

hey BD we want quality people, not just masses

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder...if Crispin noticed the # of views on this thread, compared to the # on his club list...lol That should be a reality check all in its self..LMFAO

Nope, never noticed the number of views...where do I find that information?

Hate, fear-spreading, and war-mongering are not wanted on this thread. So far, I have seen very little factual information that you are able to produce anything other then those. Your positive comments are welcome, your negative comments are not. There are PLENTY of other threads for you to post scorn, pessimism , and despair.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Hate, fear-spreading, and war-mongering are not wanted on this thread. So far, I have seen very little factual information that you are able to produce anything other then those. Your positive comments are welcome, your negative comments are not. There are PLENTY of other threads for you to post scorn, pessimism , and despair.

4008 have viewed.Go directly to 'everything else'

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well thank you my friend, I almost think the same of you, but im willing to stick around and see if you can change for the better, who knows, it is better to have one eye open to whats coming than feeling like you belong in a group...groups can be herded keep that in mind.....their is hope for all of us..

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Okay. Sorry, I misunderstood, I'll take you off the list. Let me know if you change your mind.
Crispin

Thanks, Crispin. I'll let you know if I want to flip ;-) I'll go pan out some black sand now and dream of dredging on hot summer days.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
worldtalker,

If nothing else we're giving people a few chuckles to help with the cabin fever probably explains the number of views....lol.

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just one more thing before I exit the good fun zone: Spartacus53 deserves an honorable mention for recruiting a new member today! :-)

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Just one more thing before I exit the good fun zone: Spartacus53 deserves an honorable mention for recruiting a new member today! :-)

(Applaude Sign BLINKING...). DJ, cue the APPLAUDE "sound track...).

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome back from your afternoon nappy Bill'
BTW that song i had you post, as I listened i realized it was a love song (not my intention)
I just thought the name fit rebgirl

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
< barely tolerates rebgirl as it is

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have the mass media ever truly determined, if the real Jeff Gordan was homosexual or not? Not knocking those dudes at all...to each their own but, how the mass media spins things...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread