CRISPINS CRITTERS

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Go Scott! get cha degreed.
Heres one grandpa played in the sixties at family get togethers,before he got runned over.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

This one is for our buddy Crispin who should be there for the weekend I believe.....hope he manages some R+R.

Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

For your Saturday night enjoyment...probably the best performer who ever lived.

Elvis Presley - The lost performances...recorded between 1970 + 1972 live shows.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Jersey, I thought we were going to leave politics out of this thread ...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Jersey, I thought we were going to leave politics out of this thread ...

Has nothing to do with politics.

If ANYONE has an issue with the content posted, please bring it up in the linked thread. Do not reply here.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If ANYONE has an issue with the content posted, please bring it up in the linked thread. Do not reply here.

Friend,

Perhaps then,
Do not post it here.....

Best,

Scott

PS. I know from experience. :coffee2:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ben, please keep all politics and 2nd forum out of this thread....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Everybody. I just got back from an out of town trip and boy are my arms tired. Hmmm...I think I messed up the joke somehow. Anyway, T minus ten posts to 5000. Who is going to be the lucky one?

Crispin

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Evening, All!

I had a productive weekend and hope that y'all did, too.

I went to the Library Saturday to see about some of the books that I'll need this semester.

I was able to locate 3 and had holds placed on them, and this afternoon, I received an email that one has
already been sent to my Branch!

It's the last book on the list, but hey, I can re-check it out a few times, right?

“Politics”. The Basic Works of Aristotle

Also got a lot of nit-picky chores wrapped up and still had time to relax and do some cooking.

Hope all had a GREAT weekend!

Best,

Scott

PS.
The email that I sent about volunteering to repair medical equipment
will be read tomorrow morning by the recipient, as she was out of the office today.

Keeping my fingers crossed....​

Dreadnox

Jul 28, 2013
Austin Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Metadyne magnet stick, Garretts pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hummm, Government taking over,,, what have they not? They have regulated and past laws and rulings on most every part of our lives today so why worry about what we have allowed to happen over the last 40 or 50 years now? Kinda late to worry now folks...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hummm, Government taking over,,, what have they not? They have regulated and past laws and rulings on most every part of our lives today so why worry about what we have allowed to happen over the last 40 or 50 years now? Kinda late to worry now folks...

Please keep political posts out of this thread....Thanks..

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dreadnox,

Welcome to Treasurenet.

I'm pleased to see that you've become a Charter Member so soon.

Most Folks just register, but, being a Charter Member is the best $20 a year for all of the great articles, Topics, questions and answers on any type of treasure Hunting you may enjoy!

That being said, Welcome to this thread.

I can't speak for everyone here who posts, but I know what you have said has merit;
However, I like this thread because it's a good way to get through it all by posting/listening/requesting particular music,
sharing recipes of the evening's meal, arguing sometimes amongst ourselves, offering encouragement and forgetting, if but for a fleeting moment, the weight of the world upon our shoulders.

As representative of The Wolf Pack I welcome you!

My Best Wishes,

Scott

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dreadnox,

Welcome to Treasurenet.

I'm pleased to see that you've become a Charter Member so soon.

Most Folks just register, but, being a Charter Member is the best $20 a year for all of the great articles, Topics, questions and answers on any type of treasure Hunting you may enjoy!

That being said, Welcome to this thread.

I can't speak for everyone here who posts, but I know what you have said has merit;
However, I like this thread because it's a good way to get through it all by posting/listening/requesting particular music,
sharing recipes of the evening's meal, arguing sometimes amongst ourselves, offering encouragement and forgetting, if but for a fleeting moment, the weight of the world upon our shoulders.

As representative of The Wolf Pack I welcome you!

My Best Wishes,

Scott

X2!!!!
Welcome!!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

I'll bump it up by 1.....only 2 more to go....who would have thought it would go this far....lol..

Regards + HH

Bill

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH, thanks for looking after tis thread. We all need a place to retreat to, and relax.....frankly I'm extremely tired of the constant defense of my posts by the same few individuals. I'm almost ready to ban myself, and take a vacation from this vitriolic exchange of views, especially since all involved know where we all stand. It's like a New England round-a-bout, that no-one can figure out how to exit!

It's been a long weekend, summer renter's are here, and most demanding....had our annual fish fry, and I cooked and served 7 courses. I'll let you know later the menu, but it was something from many different parts of this great country.

I hope that you have all been well, because the thread has been really quirt lately, and I would hate to think that we have reached the end.....!

Scott, glad to hear that things might be coming together for you, and wish you the very best of luck. Take what you have learned and your experences, and enrich other's lives.

Bill, if at all possible, please.......Jimmey Buffett...." Jolly Man" ......Later......Gary

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

For Dreadnox and my Buddy, Diesel!

Best,

Scott

Dang!
"Missed it by THAT much!"

maxwell smart.jpg
Thanks for playing along.....

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if Bill is looking,

But here ya go, Friend...

Best,

Scott​

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread