bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I won't try to change Crispin's mind on this.....however, that said I'm prepared to keep the thread active.

In the spirit it was started....just a place where people leave their differences and egos at the door and exchange ideas and fun and can lay back.

I'll be keeping in touch with him so if anyone has any special messages to pass along feel free and it will be handled in the strictest confidence.

Regards + HH

Bill

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone,

I think that it is of the utmost importance that we keep this thread alive, it's now the most participated in, and to many of us an important link to the world outside of our own little balliwicks. Besides at some point in time, our friend needs a place to come home to.

I'm a little thicker skinned than some, and shrug off comments made be those who don't understand or want to understand why I believe what I do. Besides I have a lot more wild food to serve up....hopefully will see you all tomorrow night, take care and good night.....Gary

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Right here Crispin. Waiting on generation Y to produce a thief.You know what for.
Pop in regular to keep up with the misfits.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, I hope all is well for you and your family, take any time you need.
This is one of your homes here too, in our hearts, and the door is always open.
Sometimes it's nice to take a break, enjoy another endeavor, regroup, and refresh.
I'm real glad you have friends here you feel you can reach out to.
Please BE and STAY well! Until we see you again, and thank you for everything!

hugs-before-you-go.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I played this tune for Crispin way back when.....since he wasn't shy to take a stand on things....thought it was appropriate to post it up.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Night rc. ...:)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that RC, it is lovely. .Tomorrow I am going to watch it before I leave the house...wonderful way to start the day..

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My friends,

It is with heavy heart that I take my leave. At this point in my life I can no longer continue on this path. I am sure that most of you understand, "Something has got to give." If something does not give then something has to break. The stress of what I do has overwhelmed me. I once looked to TNet as a release and found comfort in it. I can no longer do so, my core beliefs would be compromised if I continued to turn the other cheek. I choose not to fight. Several of you have my email. Diesel and Bill can put me in touch within hours of anybody who needs my help. Please do not hesitate to call on me, you will be in my thoughts. Until another time...God Bless.

Crispin

Ps. Worldtalker, thank you for everything that you have given to me in your chosen words. You will never know the effect you have had on me or others I have reached.

Crispin, take care and if you decide to return we all will welcome you back. I will send you an email tonight.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My friends,

It is with heavy heart that I take my leave. At this point in my life I can no longer continue on this path. I am sure that most of you understand, "Something has got to give." If something does not give then something has to break. The stress of what I do has overwhelmed me. I once looked to TNet as a release and found comfort in it. I can no longer do so, my core beliefs would be compromised if I continued to turn the other cheek. I choose not to fight. Several of you have my email. Diesel and Bill can put me in touch within hours of anybody who needs my help. Please do not hesitate to call on me, you will be in my thoughts. Until another time...God Bless.

Crispin

Ps. Worldtalker, thank you for everything that you have given to me in your chosen words. You will never know the effect you have had on me or others I have reached.

not the way I like to wake up in the morning.
damn.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me either Pippin! I'm really bummed out about it. Maybe Crispin will start his own unbiased forum!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friends,

Crispin

Dang!

Go away for a day or two to study for new classes and look what happens!

Crispin,
My Friend,

I'm sure that you and only you know the why's and such,
but,

My Friend, Crispin, and all of my friends, can always reach me at my email:
[email protected].

Godspeed, Crispin,
and occasionally stop by for a great recipe, song or crazy story from Uncle Scott.

Your Friendship has been invaluable to me.

My Best wishes to you and those you love.

Scott​

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
dieselram94, heres an avatar for you... Grab it before jeff-gordon does!

Lick me.gif

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just called my contact at Disabilities Resources, Sonja,

Disability Resource Center - Assisting Individuals with Disabilities

And she has a whole list of repairs, pick-ups and deliveries scheduled for me after classes on Tuesday.

I have my tool kit ready and I'm willing to help in any way that I can....

Whenever I participate in these volunteer efforts, I will think of my Friend Crispin.

My Best,

Scott

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
For my friend Crispin, leader of the Crispy Critters---

Have another Guiness- arf...

Why I drink.gif

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some unknown reason, this song was an "Earworm" for me today....

What Psychology or interpretations can be made from my affliction?

Do you sometimes feel the same?

Best,

Scott​

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread