CRISPINS CRITTERS

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm starstruck and starcrossed!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
she's too looped out on the nose dust I think

Us California folks don't need that stuff Jeffers, we are naturally intelligent! ! :)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff,

If Squiggy sees this you're going to be in the doghouse again....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

I have a permanent place in the doghouse for him Bill. lol!
But it's all part of his charm..:)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well gmight the Crowe and anybody else me and my lilittle buffer going treasure hunting tomorrow might sallieae We see out

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just back from a rural garage party. Awesome food and friends surrounded the giant fire and the entrance to the garage where the feast was served. going out on the front porch to scream at the sky....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

A bit late but here's a tune to get you in the mood....lol..

Howlin' Wolf - Moaning At Midnight.

Just back from a rural garage party. Awesome food and friends surrounded the giant fire and the entrance to the garage where the feast was served. going out on the front porch to scream at the sky....

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For you Scott an essay on why do I want to go to college - -

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I’m bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of
charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie.
Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don’t perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On
weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami.
Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet gone to college.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Change of plans..............we are going to Duck Island, in search of the Fountain of Youth, avast me scurvy mateys

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think subliminally Sheryl Crow knows she is in Love with me? Jessica Alba does, she told me, she said its ok for us to see other people.....................

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I'll be heading off shortly for dinner at my Sister's house so anybody who wants to dj just jump in.

Regards + HH

Bill

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Folks,

I'll be heading off shortly for dinner at my Sister's house so anybody who wants to dj just jump in.

Regards + HH

Bill

While the cats away.....
Heres a tune from an album my French teacher would not return,due likely to the song Dominique.
Ah well, explains passing grades two years.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, here's a place I can speak freely and I feel safe and judgment isnt passed on me yet. I just came home from Duck island. The 7 year old and I went there on a recon mission just to see what we could find and get into. we did find the letter "A" carvd into a tree somehow that is going to designate where i will bury the treasure. I found out I can camp there............I had a major flashback and it wasnt cool..........it was just me and the 7 year old. he started getting bit by mosquitos, they swarmed him he said "Poppy I cant do this anymore please help me" and he sat down. we were just walking around looking at the terrain and his map. I saw the mosquitos swarming him, I would later count 16 bites, I picked him up (he weighs 71 pounds) and ran to the bridge, on to my helicopter (my truck) I flew out of there to a nearby convenience store where I got alcohol and sterile gauze and stripped his clothes off except for his underwear and began splashing alcohol on gauze and rubbing him down, while I was dodging bullets (not really they werein my head) and trying to triage others.....(in my head too).....his sweat was blood (not really) his name became Beseke, and suddenly I was 10000 miles from home.........I am crying right now I cant control these thoughts they are placed away inside there somewhere and they come out at the stupidest of times, I cant control them...........difference is Beseke burned to death..........they say Only the dead have seen the end of war a quote from Plato.....I guess I'll try to take a cold shower now and dont let him see me cry. But when we pulled up in the driveway, he said Poppy, the bites are gone, you saved me...........Damn it..I hurt right now, I hurt deep inside........he is truly a god send to me. On a lighter side, I may have found the perfect place to hide the treasure at Duck Island.......but the treasure is protected by hoardes of mosquitos......why does life have to be so GD difficult, I just wanted to have fun with my 7 year old grandson, thats all

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Click ME

Or call 1-800-273-8255 then press 1

I served in VietNam brother. Make the call.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread