worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
No, not at all. I would love to have him back on the list. I just kind of got the feeling he does not want to be on the list.

1. Worldtalker: Do you want on the list? I apologize if I made a mistake. We can restore you as VP or farther down if you prefer.
2. Relevantchair: Do you want to stick with the 1/2 at this time or should I upgrade your status to full

Crispin

I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere,just not this one,thanks.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
G.I.B. said:
Add G.I.B. to the list.

I've worked for the government in the past. Our government is in such a dysfunctional confused state, they could not possibly orchestrate anything that comprehensive.

Completely agree and I would argue the same for the UN. They are just are bad if not worse. People give waaaay too much credit!!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I,ll be the bat from the fable of war being declared between the birds and the beasts.
Riding the fence and being shunned when peace is declared.
Or maybe a double agent,rouge,turncoat,maverick.
A foot in two worlds.
Best keep me at half,with half an eye on me.:angel12:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Add G.I.B. to the list.

I've worked for the government in the past. Our government is in such a dysfunctional confused state, they could not possibly orchestrate anything that comprehensive.

Will that stop them from trying?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Choices, I do what I see is the WISE thing to do,sometimes I mess up,then I graciously suffer the consequences blaming no one but myself for my own stupidity! Blame,now there is a strange thing,some one does something that is not with in the realm of being a Human Being and right away they blame some one else for their actions,sad state of affairs,doesn't anyone take responsibility for their actions anymore? Not a personal attack by the way,you set my mind in motion.

Unfortunately personal responsibility is no longer expected and is actively discouraged .....

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Their trying right now...

I am thankful to see a few Americans are awake to the carnage! Some times I think "why bother trying to help people wake up to the situation we are in" but, as a Human Being I have to try,you can suffer your fate,it's not mine.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Their trying right now...

Are you trying to recruit people for your own club? :occasion14:Maybe somebody should start a "People who are worried about a government takeover list." Or do you think that would just be redundancy of the 2nd amendment watchdog forum? ;)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Are you trying to recruit people for your own club? :occasion14:Maybe somebody should start a "People who are worried about a government takeover list." Or do you think that would just be redundancy of the 2nd amendment watchdog forum? ;)

Nope, I don't usually participate in clubs. Just can't let you guys have all the fun! LOL!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Unfortunately personal responsibility is no longer expected and is actively discouraged .....

That comment struck a chord in my mind. When I lived in the Great Smokey's I had a lad in high school tell me there is no right or wrong,that is what they told him,so so sad that we send our kids to public school to be brainwashed and indoctrinated for cannon fodder.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That comment struck a chord in my mind. When I lived in the Great Smokey's I had a lad in high school tell me there is no right or wrong,that is what they told him,so so sad that we send our kids to public school to be brainwashed and indoctrinated for cannon fodder.

I know, sad but true.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other

You either misunderstood him or the kid was just confused.

ie... Are opinions right or wrong?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
You either misunderstood him or the kid was just confused.

ie... Are opinions right or wrong?
Some opinions are just wrong. Jeffrey domer had the opinion killing was ok. Would you say that was neither wrong or right?

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where do "they" need cannon fodder? why would "they" need something like that? I don't think our government thinks that way, so there's another not worried about our government taking over the schools and turning the kids into cannon fodder vote.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
where do "they" need cannon fodder? why would "they" need something like that? I don't think our government thinks that way, so there's another not worried about our government taking over the schools and turning the kids into cannon fodder vote.

U.N. troops maybe...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin, when we get enough members, can I be moved to # 24?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
why would I want #8? Jeff Gordon drives the 24

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread