Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about ya'll, but I just can't wallow in it all........
or, well....... maybe I can........ :laughing7:
Bring it on world!

Great album, sorry I couldn't find the whole album for ya'll, great artists, too

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, just where is everybody!? :laughing7:
I just can't carry this thread alone, even though there is 9 of us! :cat:

I gotta put on my clearance rack dress, my cheap expensive imitation perfume, my choos I juried the Chinese man down on in the Middle Eastern market down under, get blinged up, so at least I feel rich, when I go shed about $50 bucks out, for 2 small bags of sustenance.
It gets expensive just to pull outta the driveway! :BangHead:

Watch out world, and pedestrians, here I come! :laughing7:
I've no clue, why this fella keeps coming to my mind...... :laughing7:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pat, Have no fear, we are still with you, and sorry that right now I don't have the time to devote to my friends that I really miss. I justb got stuffed for $1100 from a customer that I have worked for many years, and am struggling to get to the end of the month, and still trying to fill the freezer for the coming winter....some of us don't shop at walmart for everything!

Winter has set in here, Temp. in the high 20's, and a good North wind blowing. Snow forecast for Sat., but I doubt it will come. Hope that Jeff made it through the storms, and is alright.

Heading back to camp for the weekend, and then it's dealing with the family for the Thanksgiving holiday:BangHead: I would rather be in the back woods! My best to all, Gary

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott, sorry to hear of your lost, Sound like your family and mine are related. Rest assured that the spirit of your Grandma will always be with you, no matter how far removed you were. All my best my friend......Gary

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

To bad about getting stiffed by one of your customers. I guess the days of most people being honest by nature is
no longer the rule.

Regards + HH

Bill

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pat,

Not sure what it's like food price wise in your area but seem to recall at least in the Naples, FL area they have a flea market
on the weekend and you could buy oranges, peppers and other produce really cheap.

We do a fair amount of our shopping in Montreal at ethnic markets which tend to have better prices....they don't have all
the layers of management and expense of the big chains.

We only hit the big stores for their weekly loss leaders and specials.....the savings add over over the year taking that approach.

Regards + HH

Bill

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a decent Publix around the corner from me. I stock up on the sale stuff, and just milks, bread, fruit if I run out. (my walmart is market of last resort, I don't like their......)
I do the Penn Dutch market for veggies/fruits, they are fresher and last longer. I stock up on that stuff, but it only lasts so long.
I splurged today on dates, walnuts, frozen eggplant parmesan, and chocolate milks! Plus, the goodbirds have to have their strawberry everyday, don't matter if they're 4.99 for a small pckg, that's how you know it's the holidays! LOL!

So once I return home, my back right tire hub, I can smell it, you can feel the heat, see the smoke coming off the brake and rotor! :BangHead:
The neighbor can hear the brake caliber, caliper, holder thingy scrubbing :BangHead:
Yes, Mrs. Cat, disc brake thingy usually runs $250, only 36K miles, that don't seem right :BangHead:
Yeah, I'll bring her in Monday. Glad I didn't burn up the new tire!
Better make sure the truck will crank and run...... ty for small favors.....

Some days, it don't pay to pull outta the driveway, oh well.......

groceries = 50.58, how'd I know? :laughing7:
sorry to hear about your luck too, gmd, do enjoy them woods!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

I try to be honest and fair with everyone....I get burned once in awhile but yeah....honesty is the best policy.

Karma has a habit of biting you in the butt in you don't follow that rule.

Regards + HH

Bill

Honesty has always been the best policy,always will be,sad folks don't recall that.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still here as well and can't wait to get out for Dart night with my pals. It's been a fairly rough couple of weeks and just had to spend a good chunk of change on a new SUV for the wife due to a elderly lady in here late 80's who should not have had her drivers license renewed.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris,

I try to be honest and fair with everyone....I get burned once in awhile but yeah....honesty is the best policy.

Karma has a habit of biting you in the butt in you don't follow that rule.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

I have lost too,but,have benefited much in staying honest and and not taking anything personal.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott, I'm sorry to hear......
please remember the good and celebrate the life......

Thanks Pat and all for the well wishes.

I'm still processing the dynamics of my family to determine whether I want to associate with any of them any more....

Hope all are well

Best Wishes,

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions