Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff,

Yeah but they get massive forest fires and the San Andreas fault that might swallow up a good chunk of the State at some time or another......heck I guess I'll put up with the snow it could be worse.

Regards + HH

Bill

Yep...last big fire and earthquake we had to re locate temporarily. ..:(

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago, way from the other side of a parking lot, I watched a little old lady get in her car, turn her wheel sharply, and hit the car beside her.
She pulled forward, cut the wheel, hit it again.
Pulled forward, cut the wheel, hit it again.
And again. LOL!

It took 4 or 5 hits, then it finally clicked, back out some........... then turn the wheel. :BangHead:
And she just drove on........ yeah, Lord help us all! LOL! :laughing7:

Laughed as I was reading this!!! Images of bumper cars at the boardwalk comes to mind...:))

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, Jeffers earthquake paradise! !!! :)

ok a brief story ( man I feel like Scott) when I was 19, a couple friends and I went on a backpacking summer. While in Yosemite we had to camp in the campground while waiting for a back country permit. That night I lay in my tent and there was a tiny tremor. It literally felt like someone was under the ground and trying to dig out right under me!! Strange feeling I admit.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Years ago, way from the other side of a parking lot, I watched a little old lady get in her car, turn her wheel sharply, and hit the car beside her.
And again. LOL!

It took 4 or 5 hits, then it finally clicked, back out some........... then turn the wheel. :BangHead:

fess up, was it Squig?

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, it's not all bad.....I'm taking payments of 100/month.....by the time it's paid, the Bill for next years work will start to add up! But why is it that when the season is closing down, and winter setting in do people all of a sudden run out of funds? She just sold 24 acres of inherited property for $257 K:BangHead:

Oh well, water under the bridge, it's nice to have someplace to vent, but life goes on and tomorrow is another day. Just hope that this trend isn't spreading to all my other clients....I'll be heading North to BB's for some moose:laughing7:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And again. LOL!

That sounds about right Pat, the ending in my Wife's car is a little different though. Add a curb, street sign and the car on top of my Wife's after all was said and done. The elderly woman was just trying to pull into that Salon across the street when she noticed that she was not pulling in straight. Oh well, life goes on and it's straight to darts now.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, it's not all bad.....I'm taking payments of 100/month.....by the time it's paid, the Bill for next years work will start to add up! But why is it that when the season is closing down, and winter setting in do people all of a sudden run out of funds? She just sold 24 acres of inherited property for $257 K:BangHead:

Oh well, water under the bridge, it's nice to have someplace to vent, but life goes on and tomorrow is another day. Just hope that this trend isn't spreading to all my other clients....I'll be heading North to BB's for some moose:laughing7:

I think he only eats baby seal!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Barb,

It works ok from my end....but if you're using a phone could be another kettle of fish what you can and cannot access.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill, can you access the video? What about everyone else??

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, that's health food to the Eskimo's! I watched Andrew Zimmern feast on that with the native Alaskans just the other night. But please let's not dwell on such gastronomical subjects......gary

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stir the pot Jeffers!!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff, that's health food to the Eskimo's! I watched Andrew Zimmern feast on that with the native Alaskans just the other night. But please let's not dwell on such gastronomical subjects......gary

Gary, the term eskimo is not in use currently. If you don't know the actual tribe use native alaskan. Today it's Inuit, Tglat, Aniak, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread