worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
not me...never won an argument with a female in my life...
only one reason to argue with a woman....:laughing7:

Agony and Ecstasy==========leading back to Agony, vicious cycle till you SEE your way out,

don't get 'in it' to begin with! Took me a few years to understand that!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Thanks Bandit, your a good man. Sorry for the mix up, I was actually trying to let you folks know about the signature thing for your benefit and not trying to be an arse. I know I'm not the easiest guy to get along with sometimes. Can we just move on and call it water under the bridge? I have guests that have just arrived and I'll Pm You later if you wish? Take care till then.
We're good. I just got home from "getting off my lazy a$$ and taking the wife shopping"... I did need to grab a small shadow box though while we were out to display a Silver sugar spoon I'm giving to my daughter when I see her now that she's in her late 30s and will take good care of it. It's been handed down through the family for several generations and belonged to a g,g,g,g,g grandmother who she is named after and is monogrammed with her initials. The ancestor it belonged to was born in 1828 so it's got a bit of history.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're good. I just got home from "getting off my lazy a$$ and taking the wife shopping"... I did need to grab a small shadow box though while we were out to display a Silver sugar spoon I'm giving to my daughter when I see her now that she's in her late 30s and will take good care of it. It's been handed down through the family for several generations and belonged to a g,g,g,g,g grandmother who she is named after and is monogrammed with her initials. The ancestor it belonged to was born in 1828 so it's got a bit of history.
Very nice. great that you still have family heirlooms to pass along that far! Getting very rare.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope can't sing she just looks pretty has a loud voice when I'm in trouble though hehehe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff Gordon I do enjoy your well thought out posts thing is I bet you're just shooting from the hip haha you funny GI

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks, my mind is indeed magnificent

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff Gordon I do enjoy your well thought out posts thing is I bet you're just shooting from the hip haha you funny GI

Jeff may shoot off the hip on some things He does'nt understand,

once the information is taken in mind,instantly the answer comes.

He ain't no fool.

Neither are you my Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when are you giving me the Camero?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which is why I held on to it until my daughter was almost 40. lol .. I still have a gold pocket watch that's pre Civil War that belonged to a g,g,g,g, grandfather but until my son grows a brain it stays with me..

I never had children,, But from what I have seen it takes some longer than others to grow up ( myself as an example). But take heart.. I started becoming more responsible at around 35 or so. lolol

Sweet watch though. Want me to take care of it for him? You could threaten to adopt me?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way,,, do not give Jeff the keys to the Camero. lol

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Which is why I held on to it until my daughter was almost 40. lol .. I still have a gold pocket watch that's pre Civil War that belonged to a g,g,g,g, grandfather but until my son grows a brain it stays with me..

I have a few pass alongs from time long past,

true Treasure to me,I hope it goes without a $$$

value,just treasure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions