CRISPINS CRITTERS

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, great info...empowers all of us!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Don't want to bump backbacon since he's our esteemed chef......but thought I'd give equal time to the ladies.....

So here's a recipe for spagetti a la carbonara courtesy of Nigella Lawson......very talented and funny and a bit of a tart as the Brits would say......I'm sure Dano can explain that one for you....lol.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Don't want to bump backbacon since he's our esteemed chef......but thought I'd give equal time to the ladies.....

So here's a recipe for spagetti a la carbonara courtesy of Nigella Lawson......very talented and funny and a bit of a tart as the Brits would say......I'm sure Dano can explain that one for you....lol.

Great post Bill, gotta love Nigella. As everyone can see from the video carbonara is very quick and easy pasta dish to make. Using fresh pasta, this dish can be made in under 5 minutes. The only thing that I would add to this would be 2 cloves of minced garlic to the panchetta (Italian bacon) about a minute before the white wine was added. Use a nice dry white wine for this dish, something along the lines of a Chardonnay.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Ah Nigella, cutest 51 year old i know! And look....she proves the yanks wrong....not "all Brit's have rotten teeth!"

You think she's a bit of a "tart" Bill? lol

"Tart" - a woman who intentionally wears the type of clothes and make-up that attract sexual attention in a way that is too obvious.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah Nigella, cutest 51 year old i know! And look....she proves the yanks wrong....not "all Brit's have rotten teeth!"

You think she's a bit of a "tart" Bill? lol

"Tart" - a woman who intentionally wears the type of clothes and make-up that attract sexual attention in a way that is too obvious.

I find myself wondering why lately most of this thread is focused in a sexual direction...tiresome!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Men think about it every 7 seconds. How many women do you see in this gang? It's what we do! lol. :dontknow:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Men think about it every 7 seconds. How many women do you see in this gang? It's what we do! lol. :dontknow:

Not into generalizing myself but I guess as a woman this is not the thread for me..

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not into generalizing myself but I guess as a woman this is not the thread for me..

Yes, lets not turn the thread into a gentlemens club. No need for that at all. Lets keep it on topic. Plenty of other website for the other stuff.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, lets not turn the thread into a gentlemens club. No need for that at all. Lets keep it on topic. Plenty of other website for the other stuff.

Thanks to both you , I am just one person and I don't want to force anything on anyone. .

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Speak your mind. Plenty of other things we can disagree on but its no fun if you don,t care for a certain topic to keep bringing it up,doubt anyone going to do it on purpose. Thread isn,t to annoy women or yourself.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speak your mind. Plenty of other things we can disagree on but its no fun if you don,t care for a certain topic to keep bringing it up,doubt anyone going to do it on purpose. Thread isn,t to annoy women or yourself.

Of course not!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I find myself wondering why lately most of this thread is focused in a sexual direction...tiresome!

yeah Bill! stop it. I actually thought it was getting more 2nd amdmt

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there's at least one other female, but she's never on anymore.
My wife is recovering from surgery and I had to cook her breakfast today, so I think I'm becoming female! I'll have to buy all new clothes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread