Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take care Crispin. I don't blame you for choosing to "move on" in regards to this playing field. It has been a pleasure to dialogue with you.:occasion14: As Neil Young said "Keep on rocking in the free world" and I'll PM you the recipe for the Maple Guinness Butter.

BackBacon (aka BackStrap)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My friends,

I fear my time among you will soon come to an end. Everybody has to decide what they will and will not tolerate in life. One last song request Bill... "Bully" by Shinedown.

Crispin

Must have missed something, i object regardless. Its a forum,that's part of it i imagine. Factors going to exist.
Take a break if you need,but at least pop in down the road for a shout out.
Maybe then i,ll tell you why i joined this forum and choose the name i did. Hint, it was not for some one being respected.
Whatever you choose. Don,t spill beer on the dog.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Re Crispin's departure:

Other symptoms of BPD include impulsive behavior, intense and unstable interpersonal relationships, unstable self-image, feelings of abandonment and an unstable sense of self. An unstable sense of self can lead to periods ofdissociation.[SUP][2][/SUP] People with BPD often engage in idealization and devaluation of others, alternating between high positive regard and heavy disappointment or dislike. Such behavior can reflect a black-and-white thinking style, as well as the intensity with which people with BPD feel emotions. Self-harm and suicidal behavior are common and may require inpatient psychiatric care.

Crispin- Let's talk dude... I'll sharpen my pencil.

3_2_7.gif

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Must have missed something, i object regardless. Its a forum,that's part of it i imagine. Factors going to exist.
Take a break if you need,but at least pop in down the road for a shout out.
Maybe then i,ll tell you why i joined this forum and choose the name i did. Hint, it was not for some one being respected.
Whatever you choose. Don,t spill beer on the dog.

yeah I've wondered about that name too. and who says he's leaving the interweb? mayhaps he's going into neutral

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
If and when I get banned tonight Bill is to take over as President. He can appoint himself a new VP...

Crispin

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Lot's of stuff written and then deleted.
(I'll summarize below)

Crispin. Your support base resides strong.

Do we need to bond, mobilize? United we stand---

Walking dead.png

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just remember 2nd amdmt forum for that topic

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey Reb! where ya been all day? do you like fireworks? seems like a good night for some

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GIB,

This song should do the trick......as a Canuck I defer to the rest of the crew to name a President from south of the border.....
I'm just here to ride shotgun as a backup if required.

Lot's of stuff written and then deleted.
(I'll summarize below)

Crispin. Your support base resides strong.

Do we need to bond, mobilize? United we stand---

View attachment 756315

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ohh playing the nationality card ehh?
If Crispin insists on falling on his sword and not till then,its Bill for me as well. He knows the topic,on the occasion it comes up. (Thanks for the northern update b bacon)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Crispin has been banned for 1 month.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispen has not fallen yet.

I had to take a year or so break from TN every now and then myself. 1st amendment rules do not necessarily apply to this site.

Maybe our friend just needs his little bit of respite.

If he has a worthy cause, I'll join him-

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't see him on, what happened?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GIB,

As 2nd in command you get nominated as acting Pres.......I'll cover your back.....lol.

Crispen has not fallen yet.

I had to take a year or so break from TN every now and then myself. 1st amendment rules do not necessarily apply to this site.

Maybe our friend just needs his little bit of respite.

If he has a worthy cause, I'll join him-

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is it ok to ask what he's banned for?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So, we get to heap abuse on Bill now?.oh G.I.B. are floridians from here?:laughing7:
I gotta lil red rooster,to lazy to crow for day. Got every thing in the barnyard,upset in every way.
No?how bout...
Close the door,put out the light, you know they won,t be home tonight,
The snow falls hard and don,t you know?, the winds of Thor are blowin cold.
The,re wearing steel that's bright and true.
They carry news that must get through.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin is on timeout for challenging moderators and the rules...... As far as 1st admendment, remember TN is a private forum with public access, admins have the right to set the rules on the forum and mods enforce them.... It is no different than someone owning a business and saying what is allowed in their business and posted on their walls......

Every member here that posts 0n the forum agrees to abide by out rules and terms of service which are posted....

Crispin and I talked via PM before his ban, I tried to talk him out of what he told me he planned to do but I was not successful.....Crispin and I have met in person, we have also hunted together....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread