Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is it that I want? Only to be loved. Loved without judgement. Without judgement. Because it's judgement that defeats us......... I would like to be held tightly, hugged as if by a bear and told for once"everything is going to be ok" is that too much to ask? So far I think it is. I stand alone. Lost in my own thoughts and facing my own demons.......I stand alone....... Good night all
:3some: :love9:
Only hug I know of, feels like that, was my mom's. You hang in there too, TGF.

funny-pictures-animal.gif

(took me a while to find it, but I knew I had a special hug for you, somewhere in my files)

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What is it that I want? Only to be loved. Loved without judgement. Without judgement. Because it's judgement that defeats us......... I would like to be held tightly, hugged as if by a bear and told for once"everything is going to be ok" is that too much to ask? So far I think it is. I stand alone. Lost in my own thoughts and facing my own demons.......I stand alone....... Good night all

O.K. ,I'll say it will be alright. (usually heard before trouble occurs here). Yep, sometimes thoughts get heard. When I don,t drowned them out with a tune...
Hmmm, huntin a hug? I'll find a tune to divert that thought if loud enough...Hang in there. Good to have feelings compared to none, sometimes.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Been off flying again. My sailboat is sitting abandoned with bird poo... I've got some catching up to do.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What size and make is your vessel sir ? I love sailing, just don't know much about it . I just did what's friend told me to do . I think he had a 42' Beneteau

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've disconnected my home alarm system and de-registered from the Neighborhood Watch. I've got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center. The local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7. I've never felt safer and I am saving $49.95 a month.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?"

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Words for You, my Friend.

tennyson.jpg
So many worlds, so much to do,
So little done, such things to be,
How know I what had need of thee,
For thou wert strong as thou wert true?

The fame is quench'd that I foresaw,
The head hath miss'd an earthly wreath:
I curse not nature, no, nor
death;
For nothing is that errs from law.

We pass; the path that each man trod
Is dim, or will be dim, with weeds:
What fame is left for human deeds
In endless age? It rests with God.

O hollow wraith of dying fame,
Fade wholly, while the soul exults,
And self-infolds the large results
Of force that would have forged a name.

I Hope that you realize that all of the
Critters here have given you an "Internet Hug!"

Though we may sometimes disagree, we all still care for one another.

That's why this thread is the CHAMPION!

Hope All are Well,

My Best Wishes,

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott you always come thru. I just can't figure out why everything I do is wrong. If I'm sitting on the porch, lost in my own thoughts, tears dropping down my face staring into another place, another time, millions of miles from home....my senses are heightened, the smells are there, I'm dodging rockets, bullets, in my own mind hell I'm still fighting......and a grand kid says" high grandpa" and I don't hear it......I'm an *******....and that's pretty much how it goes on a daily basis.......WTF......until my son or my wife have walked a mile in these boots they will never understand and will continue to belittle me. Even though I leave the area when I get like that....,damned if I do damned if I do

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

I know it's probably a hard thing to do....but somehow or other your have to put that past part of your life in a separate compartment and try to leave it in the past where it belongs.

I know probably easier said than done but give it some thought...

Regards + HH

Bill

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scott you always come thru. I just can't figure out why everything I do is wrong. If I'm sitting on the porch, lost in my own thoughts, tears dropping down my face staring into another place, another time, millions of miles from home....my senses are heightened, the smells are there, I'm dodging rockets, bullets, in my own mind hell I'm still fighting......and a grand kid says" high grandpa" and I don't hear it......I'm an *******....and that's pretty much how it goes on a daily basis.......WTF......until my son or my wife have walked a mile in these boots they will never understand and will continue to belittle me. Even though I leave the area when I get like that....,damned if I do damned if I do

old friend, whatever any of us go through has an effect on us. Maybe the way we were raised. Maybe choices we made, good or bad. Maybe things beyond our control, like health, employment, or other people. It all adds up and affects us all in different ways. All anyone can do is learn from our life, and try to be the best person we can be. And that's all we can do. And in the final analysis others can never know exactly what has shaped us. Perhaps we can take some solace in that, that they didn't have to go through what we have.
Never give up, never surrender..

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Friend,

No one knows every place you have been.
No one knows the things you have done.
No one knows the things you have seen.
Do not expect them to know; They weren't there.

YOU were there.
You saw those things.
You did those things.

And, at the end of the day, you survived.
To come back to the "world."
To come,
Home.

Welcome Home, Brother!

I'm always here for you! :thumbsup:

The stories I could tell of cold, winter, bunker TAC-EVALS,
when I "rented" my P-38 for smokes!

Who's got your back, Bro?

Very Best Wishes,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???P-38 can opener or P-38 ,clish, snick ,bang?

p-38.jpg

Back in the days of "C-Rats."

You have no P-38?

You "rent" one!
Or go hungry! :laughing7:

Best,

Scott

ADDED:
Yeah, I STILL carry my P-38.
Along with my magnesium stick.
'Cause ya NEVER know.....

Last edited: