CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This was ABSOLUTELY my favorite method of infiltration........so here's the problem. After 30 years of "cool" stuff like this, the adrenaline always pumping, now what??????? I mean I wasnt built for watching 4 year olds right? I had to be an adrenaline junky to do my job......now its like BLAHHHHHHHHH........so I belong to the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation. We all know who he is. Through another company called Forged.com, they have raised money for Chris' Widow Taya. Well they contacted me about an event called the Murph Challenge. Remember in the Lone Survivor Story, Lt Michael Murphy went out on the ledge and called via SATPHONe and was killed. Subsequently he receieved the MOH Posthumously.......So I am all about raising money for Fallen Warrior foundations. There is a scholarship fund in the name of Murphy and Forged is trying to raise $250,000 for this first event. Pay $40.00, and do the MURPH.......I've been training for it, its not easy, the old leg burns like crazy, but the adrenaline is burning again for a great cause. I think it is Memorial Day weekend. Ok, now I am somewhere in my mid 50's........let's see where poppy stands! HOOYAH.........oh yeah.........

The Murph
1 Mile Run
100 Pullups
200 pushups
300 squats
1 mile run

while wearing 20 pound body armor....................HOOYAH GREENFEET, hell give me something to do..........anyone else wanna try???????

At my age?

BRING IT!

Let's train, Bro......

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
"She wasn't much good a saying goodbye...but
That girl was sane". "could sing" ect..

:occasion14:

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
G.I.B., It was a great time visiting with you tonight at Texas Roadhouse. Hopefully when I get back to Florida we'll be able to get some detecting time in with you.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back from the mountains and her family reunion. My, my, my how I miss the peace and quiet.....The boys and I stayed in a log cabin. Of course we went fishing on the lake, kayaking, canoeing, and fellowship. I was able to slip away and spend some much needed time alone........I'll try to post a picture or two of the cabins later. I believe when the final count was in 63 people made the trek........63 people together.......and no cops were called hahaha

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ourcabin.jpg

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to tell a story about myself. One morning I got away from everyone dressed in my sweatshirt and shorts. I took a walk thru the land where it was peaceful and I couldn't here anyone but I could see the lake. It was cool 40-50 somewhere like that. So I sat down and leaned up against a tree. I took in the view, the smells, the nice cool weather..... And I began to meditate. I do that a lot..... Well I became so comfortable...... I fell asleep...... Haha......only about an hour but I sure felt good! Nope no posse was sent for me. But I woke up laughing!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2GF,
That cabin is awesome!

My locksmith Friend and I went to make a key for a guy who lives off of Auraria Road, close to Dahlonega. (A Honda, "Laser cut" high security key with a chip. H003)

We got to talking about gold and he said that some folks have panned for gold in his creek, behind his HUGE log cabin.

He said I was welcome to try my luck anytime!
(I have a couple of sluice boxes and several pans...)

I got his name and phone number and I hope to soon take him up on the invitation!

Hope all are well.

Best,

Scott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auraria,_Georgia

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
2GF,
That cabin is awesome!

My locksmith Friend and I went to make a key for a guy who lives off of Auraria Road, close to Dahlonega.

We got to talking about gold and he said that some folks have panned for gold in his creek, behind his HUGE log cabin.

He said I was welcome to try my luck anytime!
(I have a couple of sluice boxes and several pans...)

I got his name and phone number and I hope to soon take him up on the invitation!

Hope all are well.

Best,

Scott

Scott, I hope you do try your luck. Gold digging is one of my favorite things to do. I have sluiced so far in Washington, Oregon, California and New Hampshire. Please post how you do!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott, I hope you do try your luck. Gold digging is one of my favorite things to do. I have sluiced so far in Washington, Oregon, California and New Hampshire. Please post how you do!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)! :laughing7:

:thumbsup:

I've found gold in Georgia, South Carolina, Colorado and South Dakota.

big nugget.jpg
( My Dream.....)

Yeah, Man!
I love gold grubbin'!

When I go, you can be assured of photos!

Anybody wanna come along?

Always,

My Best Wishes,

Scott

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
:thumbsup:

I've found gold in Georgia, South Carolina, Colorado and South Dakota.

View attachment 1160778
( My Dream.....)

Yeah, Man!
I love gold grubbin'!

When I go, you can be assured of photos!

Anybody wanna come along?

Always,

My Best Wishes,

Scott

If I was nearby I'd join you. I will be looking forward to the pictures.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How much gold did you get? :laughing7: Pics!! Pics!!
Oh.....

austin2.jpg
"Yeah, Baby!"

I haven't been there yet, but overall, in the past,
I've found enough gold to keep that fever a-burnin'......

("Does that make you feel, 'randy?' Oh, Please.... ")

Best,

Scott

Dr. Evil: Scott, I want you to meet daddy's nemesis, Austin Powers

Scott Evil: What?
Are you feeding him?
Why don't you just kill him?

Dr. Evil: I have an even better idea.
I'm going to place him in an easily escapable situation,
involving an overly elaborate and exotic death.

drevil.jpg

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to search for gold, but my problem is I watch this darn tv show Bering Sea Gold.....now that's what I would like to try as a diver. As a diver though I have never seen such dangerous idiots diving for gold..... I mean they don't even have bailout bottles, several times I've seen divers get carbon monoxide poisoning......, I think their only requirement is to be willing to get freezing cold wet, with no training , and no brains!!!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I would love to search for gold, but my problem is I watch this darn tv show Bering Sea Gold.....now that's what I would like to try as a diver. As a diver though I have never seen such dangerous idiots diving for gold..... I mean they don't even have bailout bottles, several times I've seen divers get carbon monoxide poisoning......, I think their only requirement is to be willing to get freezing cold wet, with no training , and no brains!!!!!!

It is TV! Lol! Gold fever once caught never goes away, I love that show. I want to learn to dive but am having a hard time finding the time. Hopefully this summer though!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
How much gold did you get? :laughing7: Pics!! Pics!!
Oh.....

I'll try to post some pics in the next few days or so. I have to dig out the gold to get some pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread