Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2004-Hydra-Sports-230-WA-102611852

This is what I use to have..........first time in the water the engine blew............paid $14,000 for it. They asked for another $7000.00 I borrowed that. When my boat was being towed back to the dealer.........the trailer fell apart right down the middle, said he wanted another $3000.00 for a new trailer! I didnt find that out for about 5 months. I got the money and kept calling and they never repaired my boat and then he went to jail and my boat disappeared. I tried to get a lawyer but they didnt see any "money " in it for them. I contacted the Attorney General and the better Business Bureau..........he went to jail, I have no idea what happened to my boat........she even had a radar!!! so you can see why momma feels like she does...........RC AMEN I believe that to be sooooooooo true buddy. Oh and one year I was deployed to Afghanisuck and came home and she baits me with "notice anything different?" man I had a bad year that deployment. She took me to a hotel on the beach when I got off the plane for 3 days right? I said "you got your hair done? NO You idiot, so what do us men always say? You lost weight? NO.........well she had a tummy tuck and and a BOOB JOB, which she didnt need.......cost $10,000.00!!!!!!!! yeup she worked and saved up $10,000.00 and had all that fake BS done........and of course I got the I did this for you...... Alamaosmoon, if you're out there please sound off on this one.................I was very upset. I said I cant get a boat, but you spent 10K for a tummy tuck and BOOBS???????????? well if you did it for me, if you ever divorce me, I want my boobs back!!!!! She slapped me
Believe me I wasnt in the mood after loosing my friends and getting hurt myself to hear she wasted money on boobs when hers were just fine. I just wanted to come home...............that was a hard deployment. We had been involved with a few mass casualties which usually meant the loss of life for many children and I had lost some really good friends. I was hurting inside I didnt need that you know. I wanted to get away from everybody..........even her and I had just got home.............except for my little guy he always picks me up.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, at least most boats don't have boobs attached.
You probably would not do worse on your next one.

My daughter learned the routine checking out used ones for years.
Hull, then transom and its corners first.
Then on to further structural integrity. Dissimilar metal corrosion or other causes in bilge area worth a peek for.
Wrong kind of plywood can erode metal too.
Then electrical, function of features, and lastly cosmetics though honest wear and patina trumps shoddy cover ups.
I used to service trailers and expect the worse to save disappointment.
Engines must be suspect too. Till proven otherwise, on the water after being checked over first.
Seen some rough boats, and rarely a gem.

Always the nagging unasked aloud question of ,why would some one sell me a good horse? While being smilingly polite.
Ya, I been bit before, on a car at least. Gator of another type...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's a sweet boat! I would be beyond pissed about the boob job and tummy tuck when she throws a fit about you buying a boat. My wife and I operate as a team but if I really want something I buy it but always talk to her first. She is petrified of the water but I still manage to get her out on the lake. My son is learning to use the tube we got him behind the boat. Boats can be extremely fun for sure. As far as houses being money pits I know that all to well! I'm in the last stages of building my home (in maine) and having done all the work myself and paying cash for all of it along the way. Sometimes I feel like I'll never get done!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Absolutely! I can't stand the cold and maine is just driving me insane. I'm going to do some renovation on my home in Florida but am waiting until I move there. I just wish I could move today . Here's a video for you...

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B-4 to C-6 that was an excellent move Scott

That move was never made.

You ain't trying to confuse me are ya? Too Late! :laughing7:

Here's the moves thus far:
W) G1-H3
B) E7-E5
W) C2-C4
B) B8-C6
W) D1-C2
B) C6-B4
W)C2-C3
B) A7-A5
W) D2-D3
B) D7-D6
W) A2-A3

Best,

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must be seeing things..... Let me reevaluate and set up the board accordingly when I get home after 2 baseball games today. And whatever satan has planned for me. Sorry I thought I saw that last night....... Hang on...... Damnit

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see my mistake Scott. A2-A3 was meant to say that was an excellent move sir. Oh man today at baseball I yelled for my grandson he almost hit one out of the park and this lady comes up to me and she was wearing sunglasses she says I really miss you. I stood up and looked at her puzzled. She says. "There's only one man I know with a deep southern accent that yells so passionately for his grandson. She takes her glasses off and says I'm sorry I hope they have treated you right and hugs me. She was my first doctor at the VA!!!!!!!!!!! Her grandson and mine play on the same baseball team. I was angry and hurt when she left me , I didn't ask any questions...... I just hugged her harder........

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Glad she could brighten your day. We all need a smile here and there.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah thank you. I had no idea nor was I ever told why they took me away from her. I've had 5 doctors and that angers me. What are they there for? To say I worked at the VA on their resume? She cares......thanks buddy

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott I hate to do this -- B4 to C-6. Back to you friend. Lt Col Chestie Puller USMC Once said " Retreat hell, I'm just fighting in a different direction "

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Scott I hate to do this -- B4 to C-6. Back to you friend. Lt Col Chestie Puller USMC Once said " Retreat hell, I'm just fighting in a different direction "

Lol! Now that's funny!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
CRISPIN'S CRITTERS

Hey Bill, I'm a little closer to your location tonight...I'm in Ellsworth! 6hrs and 16 minutes away! Lol, a long way to go to get a oil change done!

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
diesel,

What the heck you doing freezing your butt in the north head down to Florida and warm up those bones of yours....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Glad you managed a good hug for old times sake.....at least it shows she cares.

Regards + HH

Bill

Yeah thank you. I had no idea nor was I ever told why they took me away from her. I've had 5 doctors and that angers me. What are they there for? To say I worked at the VA on their resume? She cares......thanks buddy

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Had to come up to the Subaru dealer for the first oil change on my wife's new Forrester. It's definitely cold up here! Your right I need to be in Florida!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I see my mistake Scott. A2-A3 was meant to say that was an excellent move sir. Oh man today at baseball I yelled for my grandson he almost hit one out of the park and this lady comes up to me and she was wearing sunglasses she says I really miss you. I stood up and looked at her puzzled. She says. "There's only one man I know with a deep southern accent that yells so passionately for his grandson. She takes her glasses off and says I'm sorry I hope they have treated you right and hugs me. She was my first doctor at the VA!!!!!!!!!!! Her grandson and mine play on the same baseball team. I was angry and hurt when she left me , I didn't ask any questions...... I just hugged her harder........
DANG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread