Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott due to a recent lack of care, I believe during my next visit to the VA I'm going to tell them to "shove their total lack of medical care in a timely manner" and find and pay for civilian care. I'll say this to everybody, stay on top of your own health care and you have a right to get copies of your medical records. Stay informed friends. Scott I sent you a PM maybe you didn't get it...... times are tough, but when I try to set boundaries , things get tougher. I'd rather face a thousand Taliban.....than this crap.......thanks for the music Bill

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So many Friends have passed....

Never fail to show your Love.
Never fail to show your Support.
Never fail to be a Friend.

As if today is your last.
Have no regrets.
Have no unfulfilled promises.
Have no one left to call,

Friend!

Best,

Scott

And I may have a cancer....

granny.jpg
"Yeah, that boy got a cancer done ate all his brain!"

Yesterday was first quiz.....

On my very first attempt!

I got an F.

OK.
I got one more chance at home, with scribbled notes....

I got another F.

But!

I may "negotiate" punctuation errors towards a passing grade.... :dontknow:

Why do I feel so stupid with computers?

Best,

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa Scott you might have cancer brother????? Is that what I read????? Talk to me Goose!!!!!!

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Scott due to a recent lack of care, I believe during my next visit to the VA I'm going to tell them to "shove their total lack of medical care in a timely manner" and find and pay for civilian care. I'll say this to everybody, stay on top of your own health care and you have a right to get copies of your medical records. Stay informed friends. Scott I sent you a PM maybe you didn't get it...... times are tough, but when I try to set boundaries , things get tougher. I'd rather face a thousand Taliban.....than this crap.......thanks for the music Bill

Check into civilian care before burning bridges. Not saying you don't have a reason(s) to be frustrated with the V.A..
Civilian medical care has issues too for sure. It has evolved quite a ways...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
"When your education x-ray cannot see under my skin.
I won't tell you a damn thing that I could not tell my friends.
Roaming through this darkness, I'm alive, but I'm alone.
Part of me is fighting this, but part of me is gone."

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say what kills pelicans is the fact that they dive head first for so many years that they will eventually go blind ........ Then they starve

Something to ponder, eh?

Scott

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC I agree but when you burn bridges, you can only go forward! I didn't get timely care, but I also asked for copies of my medical records and saw what these jerks have been writing about me. It's a slippery slope when VA doctors and nurses call you names in your medical records wouldn't you agree????? And they can ruin your life. Because of my education I know what can and can not be written in your medical records. They are busting the good ol HIPPA laws. Trust no one my friend. Nuff said my friend

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
RC I agree but when you burn bridges, you can only go forward! I didn't get timely care, but I also asked for copies of my medical records and saw what these jerks have been writing about me. Let's just say they can't call you names in your medical records wouldn't you agree????? And they can ruin your life. Because of my education I know what can and can not be written in your medical records. They are busting the good ol HIPPA laws. Trust no one my friend. Nuff said my friend

L.o.l..
Heck burn the boats too then!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'am trying to come up with songs to record (someday) and this hit me hard!!
The guitar intro. I love the harmonizing (voices) I wonder can you learn to sing?
Hmmmm

Always loved Cinderella.....

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff you can't put a number on guitars that would be like asking Scott how many textbooks he needs, or asking me how many shots of ya kill ya it need, or asking GIB how many bodies of ocean to cross, or Dieselram how many motors to equal enough horsepower to pull his house to Florida, or RC even how much horsepower does he need, or Bill from Lachine how many songs to get us back "in check " or "Crispin " what is his meaning of life, or Pat - Cats is her old man home, or any Critters " how did you sleep tonight?" Or misstakingly stating a real world fact and it missing Treasure Hunters evil EAGLE Eye, for one day.............if I've missed anybody in my Gatorade induced drunken stupor I apologize..... Oh yeah and Scotty's familia stories....again if I forgot anyone, I apologize, I'm sorry. My attempt at humor is well mentioned. You are all in my heart. I hope I made you smile. Good night to all my Critters friends and treasure hunters and dreamers and party monsters! Yeup I'm a happy go lucky drunk. But I have a new signature block I think I'm going to put out there. I be been shooting a little bit and refuse to forget where I came from. So here it is please tell me what you think for my new signature block, haven't done it yet.......let it sink in for a little.....

Brother,

One day soon you and I will be on a beach with your Grandson, all swinging beep sticks.
And, at the end of the day, your Grandson will win!

Why?

"Cause you were there!

Never forget the $hit jobs you had to do upon orders....

This order is more important!

Dig?

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,

Heroes - David Bowie.

Uncle Bill,

Sorry for the delay in your Charter Membership payment and so forth......

Believe me that smarter people than I are looking into the issues....

:laughing7:

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"When your education x-ray cannot see under my skin.
I won't tell you a damn thing that I could not tell my friends.
Roaming through this darkness, I'm alive, but I'm alone.
Part of me is fighting this, but part of me is gone."

And of all the glorious Vet reunions that we see, on TV, Social media...
How many of these relationships encounter ripples in the first month or two?

How MANY RIPPLES JUST TO DEAL WITH BEING "HOME" AGAIN?

I can help....

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott's Sushi Bar.....has a ring to it friend! Hey DRam you out there or buried under snow?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC I agree but when you burn bridges, you can only go forward! I didn't get timely care, but I also asked for copies of my medical records and saw what these jerks have been writing about me. It's a slippery slope when VA doctors and nurses call you names in your medical records wouldn't you agree????? And they can ruin your life. Because of my education I know what can and can not be written in your medical records. They are busting the good ol HIPPA laws. Trust no one my friend. Nuff said my friend

My Gawd, Man!

NEVER burn Bridges indiscriminately!

Maybe show gas and a lighter....Obtain your objective....

THEN BURN IT DOWN!

Scott

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Scott's Sushi Bar.....has a ring to it friend! Hey DRam you out there or buried under snow?

I'm right here! Lol
Just haven't been spending as much time on here lately. How is everything?

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, January 28, 30 years ago, I was 26.
I remember 'cause my Sister's Birthday is January 28.

I watched that day.....

And cried that day.....

Scott

Many do not remember Reagan, who was to give the state of the Union address that night, but, the whole speech was changed.

I wonder what the original speech was. :icon_scratch:
Only Peggy Noonan knows....

In tone and content....

MY AMERICA!!! :notworthy:

chuck norris.jpg
"Someone call?"

Scott

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scott,

Go for it....if you want to add a bit of sweetness without sugar try some balsamic vinegar it goes good with most fruit.

Regards + HH

Bill

QUOTE=AU24K;4841545]Correct.

Raw is called, "Sashimi."

Sushi and Sashimi ? Understanding the Difference | Kabuki Restaurant

I like and make both.

I've just come up with an idea for fruit sushi using more sugar in the rice,
And sliced fruit like kiwi, strawberry and mandarin orange in the roll.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Best,

Scott[/QUOTE]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread