dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I thought Safelite replaces windshields........

Yup, auto correct strikes again. Meant satellite and roku

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2,6,7,8 and 11 are my favorites but I like them all. Thanks Bill!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess where I am? Yeup the baseball field cheering the. 9 y/Os first game.....here by myself....I'm a damn good Grandpa they can't take that from me, hard as they lie and try!!!!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7-3 victory we turned a bases loaded triple play!!!!!!!!! The fun of watching the little guys!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
They loaded! Nice pics Bill! Loved the lighthouse on the small island!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I'm ready for spring and to get over this stupid knee injury! Everyday it feels better though. Hoping I'll be able to go back to work light duty soon. I've been watching lots of YouTube videos on removing oxidation from a fiberglass boat. I've got a new buffer and pads, just need to order some compound and be able to actually do the work. I'm not used to sitting around, makes me feel like a bum! Lol
I'm really in a mood to get that baseboard down and dig the boat out! It's going to be warm all week, how frustrating! Lol
Oh well back to my videos!

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So here was the triple play.....get ready to laugh. We were in the field. They had bases loaded. We were up 3-0 at this point. Kid hits a pop fly to second base. Now nobody expects him to catch it the runners take off. He catches it! Out 1 The kid from third already passed home, the kid from second base passes home ow lord what to do? Everybody's screaming..... The second baseman is celebrating, wait coach is yelling at me.... He throws it to the catcher . His name is Maddux.... Maddux catches on and runs and tags those 2 that passed home plate.......triple play!!!!!! So later they have a kid on first, ball gets hit to right field ..... Oh lord here we go. He gets to it. Runners rounding third. Throws it home uh oh there's Maddux with the ball..... My boy is playing third..... Aw yes the pickle..... Throw down to my boy, throw down to Maddux who says. " I've had enough I'll just run him down. Which he does.... I love baseball and it's a lot of fun with 9 y/o's !!!!!!! Hey Dram get better bro

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
So here was the triple play.....get ready to laugh. We were in the field. They had bases loaded. We were up 3-0 at this point. Kid hits a pop fly to second base. Now nobody expects him to catch it the runners take off. He catches it! Out 1 The kid from third already passed home, the kid from second base passes home ow lord what to do? Everybody's screaming..... The second baseman is celebrating, wait coach is yelling at me.... He throws it to the catcher . His name is Maddux.... Maddux catches on and runs and tags those 2 that passed home plate.......triple play!!!!!! So later they have a kid on first, ball gets hit to right field ..... Oh lord here we go. He gets to it. Runners rounding third. Throws it home uh oh there's Maddux with the ball..... My boy is playing third..... Aw yes the pickle..... Throw down to my boy, throw down to Maddux who says. " I've had enough I'll just run him down. Which he does.... I love baseball and it's a lot of fun with 9 y/o's !!!!!!! Hey Dram get better bro

Well done, reading your post I felt like I was listening to a sportscast on the radio! Sounds awesome

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
You ain't kidding! Exciting, warm and a Sonic shake! Lol

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to mention on the triple play, nobody waited until the ball was caught and tagged up. They just took off running when the ball was hit. That's why they all ran

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love watching the little guys play. Our season for the girls starts today, a bit bitter sweet tho. Both girls are natural athletes the family lives Baseball, our son and daughter in-law are in their 30's and both still playing on multiple teams. Anywho oldest grandaughter who is flat awesome, and has real potential for scholarships down the road, who also led her league last year in hitting took a ball to the face towards the end of last season. Nice big black eye closed it shut. Us and the coaches have tried everything, she's now totally gun shy and say's she wants to do something else this year. UGHHHH, you don't want to force her but you don't want to let her give up either. She's young enough that the year off won't hurt her too bad and watching her sister may relight the fire.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
fowledup,

I hope you can get her over her fear....like when you fall off a bike you have to jump back on and keep moving forward.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Love watching the little guys play. Our season for the girls starts today, a bit bitter sweet tho. Both girls are natural athletes the family lives Baseball, our son and daughter in-law are in their 30's and both still playing on multiple teams. Anywho oldest grandaughter who is flat awesome, and has real potential for scholarships down the road, who also led her league last year in hitting took a ball to the face towards the end of last season. Nice big black eye closed it shut. Us and the coaches have tried everything, she's now totally gun shy and say's she wants to do something else this year. UGHHHH, you don't want to force her but you don't want to let her give up either. She's young enough that the year off won't hurt her too bad and watching her sister may relight the fire.

Yeah, fear can be a funny thing. Just be encouraging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions