Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 1866 12311511015011001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27978
Like Tree34958Likes

Thread: CRISPINS CRITTERS

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2811 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member

    CRISPINS CRITTERS

    This is carried over from a different thread; however, I think it is important enough to start its own thread. For those of you who did or are not following the previously mentioned thread...this is basically a list of people that are not worried about a government takeover. So far, here is the list...

    Crispin
    Worldtalker
    Rebel -KGC
    Bill from Lachine

    I will update the list periodically. Take note that the list order denotes membership tenure. If you want to be on the list post here.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Dec 01, 2015 at 08:27 PM.
    We are not afraid of a government takeover...arf! Drink Guinness.

  2. #2
    us
    onfire

    Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    2,677
    1331 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    This is carried over from a different thread; however, I think it is important enough to start its own thread. For those of you who did or are not following the previously mentioned thread...this is basically a list of people that are not worried about a government takeover. So far, here is the list...

    Crispin
    Worldtalker
    Rebel -KGC
    Bill from Lachine

    I will update the list periodically. Take note that the list order denotes membership tenure. If you want to be on the list post here.
    You can add (Big Bird) The yellow one.
    liftloop, 45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.

  3. #3

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,105
    11229 times
    Metal Detecting
    As soon as I saw this I knew it would be good.
    A friend of mine wants to know if he can be on the list anonymously. He's not worried about it, but wants to avoid the name-callers

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

    Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    5,423
    6420 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    The most feared sentance in the English language: "Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

    Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

  5. #5
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2811 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    List Update:

    Crispin
    Worldtalker
    Rebel -KGC
    Bill from Lachine
    Big Bird (the yellow one)
    Jeff-Gordon's anonymous friend

    Ok...who else?
    liftloop, 45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.

  6. #6

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,105
    11229 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-tekker-cat View Post
    The most feared sentance in the English language: "Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
    No one's ever said that to me, but I have heard ' this won't hurt a bit'

  7. #7

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,105
    11229 times
    Metal Detecting
    I can't officially speak for her, but I don't think Bill's rebgirl is afraid of anything
    45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.

  8. #8

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,105
    11229 times
    Metal Detecting
    we can ask her next week when she comes on
    45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.

  9. #9
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2811 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    comes on or comes out or comes on to whom?

  10. #10

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,105
    11229 times
    Metal Detecting
    ROFL
    45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.

  11. #11

    Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12,105
    11229 times
    Metal Detecting
    I meant comes on Tnet, but I get your gist
    45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.

  12. #12
    us
    Nov 2010
    NJ Pine Barrens
    T2 SE
    5,165
    2191 times
    I already told you what I wanted the "group" to be called.
    45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.
    "Internet quotes are often inaccurate."
    -Abraham Lincoln

  13. #13
    Charter Member
    us
    Chris

    May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    12,804
    15379 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    This is carried over from a different thread; however, I think it is important enough to start its own thread. For those of you who did or are not following the previously mentioned thread...this is basically a list of people that are not worried about a government takeover. So far, here is the list...

    Crispin
    Worldtalker
    Rebel -KGC
    Bill from Lachine

    I will update the list periodically. Take note that the list order denotes membership tenure. If you want to be on the list post here.
    If I said that please show me where!!!!!
    45th_Johnny and A2coins like this.
    ​EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM ?

    Anger is what keeps you emotionally lost in your head and blind to reality.


    A lie doesn't become the truth just because people believe it.



    ​7 minutes could change your lif​e...
    http://antidoteforall.com/

  14. #14
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    11,084
    13991 times
    Take over of? Not sure what other thread, if its second,i,ll take(not drink) the fifth.(yet). I feel the gov has a full enough stack of plates to keep spinning to need to acquire more.
    Having what i,ll call the privilege of working,recreating and with some living with other cultures coming here for our freedom(s) found a similar pattern.
    Many countries left due to government control of minutia. Just do not see it here. Unproductive being biggest reason as an unwilling worker will only do what they have to,and there are ways to sabotage the process on occasion to stop the work.
    Free people and reasonably free market =more money in coffers.
    Last edited by releventchair; Feb 19, 2013 at 08:29 PM.

  15. #15
    us
    Jun 2012
    Central Florida
    Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
    3,574
    2811 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker View Post
    If I said that please show me where!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

    Stocky: I am not worried about a government takeover. So, please do not use global generalizations like, "Why is everyone so worried..." Clearly, I have just proved that statement false. Theoretically, you could say, "Why is everyone other then Crispin so worried about some kind of government takeover." However, I am not suggesting you say that because I do not believe that.

    Best,
    Crisp
    Crispin, I myself am not worried,what can one do with worry but make yourself sick,physically and mentally. I am VERY concerned where this world is headed though!

    This is post 94, copy and pasted from the 22.6173452 million guns thread in Second amendment watchdog forum. You are in the club now! Haha! Too late, we see where your true allegiance is. You are a Pinko Commie Liberal like the rest of us.

    Crispin

 

 

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Government takeover of treasure sites
    By Frankn in forum Cache Hunting
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: Jun 05, 2011, 09:01 PM
  2. Worried.....
    By aa battery in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2011, 05:38 PM
  3. A little worried
    By LuckyDragon in forum Tech Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 13, 2010, 08:38 PM
  4. Argentina??? global takeover stuff...
    By rmptr in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 25, 2008, 01:02 PM

Search tags for this page

crispin cottage stinson beach
,

crispin's critters

,

fohat outvot

,
gmd
,

mastiff

,
mastiff treasurenet
,

norman scott

,
squiggy
,

treasurenet jeff-gordon is a stalker

,
treasurenet mastiff
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0