Anyone Use a Juicer?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Friend,

I've never heard of orally ingesting aloe vera for relief of any physical distresses, at least in the last 150 years....

My knowledge shows aloe vera to be an excellent topical medication for afflictions of dermalagica, but I assure you that I will Google possible information regarding your post.

Thank You for your contribution.

Scott

Here ya go... "google" The pH Miracle Center.

Last edited:

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Aloe is a superb soother of the entire digestive tract. It is anti-inflammatory and demulcent. Slippery elm along with aloe can heal irritations from mouth to anus.

Actually, go look at my homepage. I recently posted an article and recipes about fermentation. Also, all green LEAFY vegetables are alkalinizing.

Last edited:

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
alkalinefood.jpg

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a vitamix when at work at the firehouse and one of ose bullet blenders at home. I buy frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries and frozen mixed fruit. On the bullett, i fill it about one third of the way full with the frizen fruit and fill it the rest of the way with milk up to a half inch from the top. Mixed up it is like a milk shake bu healthier. I had a juicer but it was so expensive running all the fruit and vegetables through it and only getting a little juice then throwng away al that pulp that is great fiber.

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like low fat milk with frozen peaches or strawberries. This makes a gooooood shake. I've also done frozen cherries in soda water.

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A really inexpensive juice can be made with cleavers, aka "bed straw", and a blender.

Pick and rinse a bunch of those pesky cleavers, cut them with scissors into 1-2" pieces into a blender carafe, and add enough distilled or tap water to get a good circular chop going. When the cleavers are sufficiently shredded, strain the contents of the blender into a glass with a sieve or cheesecloth. Cleaver juice is good like that, but you could add some lemon juice, or anything that you like.
The same can be done with chickweed, but I think cleavers taste better.
Cleavers are a good lymphatic cleanser, chickweed is soothing and healing.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've given up on the idea of juicers. Too much pulp! Yuk! Too much clean-up!

I dug out my blender and sliced up a couple of apples,
put them in the blender with about a tablespoon of local honey,
half a cup of water, some cinnamon and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Pushed the "Liquify" button for a minute or two and.....

Friends, Now we're talking!

No Pulp to deal with, minimum clean-up and a habit that's easy to break! :tongue3:

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Used to blend raw egg,wheat germ,honey and milk to drink. About3 times a week with a raw egg or two in between.

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've given up on the idea of juicers. Too much pulp! Yuk! Too much clean-up!

I dug out my blender and sliced up a couple of apples,
put them in the blender with about a tablespoon of local honey,
half a cup of water, some cinnamon and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Pushed the "Liquify" button for a minute or two and.....

Friends, Now we're talking!

No Pulp to deal with, minimum clean-up and a habit that's easy to break! :tongue3:

Best,

Scott
There should not be much pulp, if any. What kind of juicer do you use?

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I 've been using 50/50 cider/water, my favorite whey protein shake mix, coconut oil, ground flax seed, chaga mushroom powder and a green powder blend. All in a blender, on high, 30 seconds. The breakfast of champions.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweetheart,

I have abandoned all prospects of juicers.

My blender is all that I need.

Not for "juicing,"
but for making margarita's, Daufuskie Freezes* and other adult beverages.

Thank you for your replies.

Have you a rum recipe for a blender?

Best,

Scott

*Daufuskie-an island off of the South Carolina coast.

Daufuskie Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once visited by me several, nay, MANY years ago, and, being the land sea-farer that I am,
I was able to coax the recipe for the local drink from a buxom young lass.....

Ahem....

It includes;
Rum, frozen strawberries, orange juice, rum, cream of coconut, rum, ice, rum.....

Well, you may get the idea....

It is prepared in a blender, and when I prepare it, no glasses are needed. I drink from the pitcher. That's my glass.

You are welcome to a sip from my "glass."

Last edited:

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No, when it comes to booze, I don't belabor the subject. Forget the blender. Use cola & ice - quick and easy - just git 'er done.

ranger11

Mar 3, 2013
Fresno,Ca.
Detector(s) used
Gold Mountain, White, Bounty Hunter,(Prospector) and others,including the first one from Radio Shack around 1958
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one to help my wife lose a few pounds after i saw a video and it worked! She lost 15 pounds in a two week period.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread