To WHOMEVER still doesnt understand, the plan for us common folk !

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the early 90's I had a lot of enraged people yelling at me after hearing my "conspiracy theories" and since then, a lot has come true.
Unfortunately, mainstream media has adopted jaded versions of these theories in an attempt to confuse the masses.
Al Gore took what was common knowledge to me an used it for his own agenda. Christians used a Pagan calendar to validate their Armageddon wishes.
The internet has bundled everything up and the truth is way out there there in la la land.
Please, I humbly ask that you do some research on Alex Jones. There's plenty of evidence that he is fulfilling the agenda implemented by the elite.
Fox news? Come on guys! You're telling people to wake up?
O.K. I'm going to address the first post.
Tell me why the "Elite" would want to wipe out 80 percent of the population after they spent years brainwashing us to be slaves, giving them maximum power and profits?
Why would they kill off their cash cows?
I'm totally agree with a good majority of what you guys say until you throw around this republican/liberal crap.
The right and left are two heads of the same serpent. No matter what side your president is on, he's still a puppet for the elite.
A true conspirator does not use the current political framework to wake people up!
It reminds me of the X-files. They would put hidden truths in each episode but scramble it up so that the average person would think that it's all fiction.
The vast majority of what David Icke says is dead-on but most people can't get past the reptilian thing.
Mind you, saying the Queen of England is secretly a reptile is probably what's kept David Icke alive all these years!
Don't worry about my credibility. I have lived my entire life without drinking one glass of city water. 8-)
Cheers,
Dave.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell me why the "Elite" would want to wipe out 80 percent of the population after they spent years brainwashing us to be slaves, giving them maximum power and profits?
Why would they kill off their cash cows?

They already have more that enough money to last 100 lifetimes.Theyre really not after money,theyre after power.So to answer the question my answer would be,because they can.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They already have more that enough money to last 100 lifetimes.Theyre really not after money,theyre after power.So to answer the question my answer would be,because they can.

The part that sucks the most ...we will never be 100% sure either way, those few elite, could each have a different thing that makes them tick, money, torture, power..who knows...we would have to have a few strapped to a chair, while pushing the 2nd amendment which they love so much.. into their temples, while pulling out finger nails one at a time to get a true answer straight from their mouth... and like that would ever happen....they will disappear before they would ever get caught..

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I think power is more of a drug than money is.Money can grant you only so much power.Being in complete control would be the ultimate power that money couldnt buy.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think power is more of a drug than money is.Money can grant you only so much power.Being in complete control would be the ultimate power that money couldnt buy.

Didn't think of it like that....power would over rule anything, power would make it were you could do what ever, twisted or not..I know some of the clubs they are involved in are twisted and wack to say the least...so yes your right...power would over throw all else....when that is given to you, anything else is only a command...and your imagination is only the limit....Hitler didnt want mony....it was the power over everything...good point my friend..:thumbsup:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get what you're saying.
It just seems like a long miserable life of slavery would be more of a power trip than just killing them off.
:dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Slavery..? To "MIND-SETS", maybe; MIND IT IS... WHICH GIVES TO THINGS, THEIR ESSENCE. Think CONSPIRACIES... you GET Conspiracies...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm not going to waste much more time on this, but:

Well, instead of "The mainstream media DOES CONTROL THE LANGUAGE.", how about that's really what "reality" looks like? So - which is it for your "reality" - Rense, Alec Jones, or the tinfoil coneheads.com?

Not an Alex Jones fan, although I did like his interview of Russel Means.

The mainstream media does control the language. DVR the morning shows from NBC/MSNBC, CNN/HLS, CBS et al on any given morning. Play them back and you will notice that there is a continuity between them. There will be key words (not part of the story but rather the commentary) that are repeated over and over by all of them . . . not different key words on different networks, but the same key words on ALL of the networks. It is planned, it is deliberate, it is done for a reason --- to shape the argument.

We no longer have reporters, everyone is a commentator on the news and they slant it to fit public opinion. If you think otherwise, I would love to talk to you about some beachfront property I own up in South Dakota.

Like what can you go back to? You can NEVER "go back".

The money is gone, most of it to the same Big Money that is putting out the Obama Hate stuff as a diversion so they can continue to suck the system dry. I suppose you've conveniently forgotten the Credit Default Swap Heist that about brought down the world economy. No one's gone to jail - are you kidding?

Here's just another example of what's REALLY going on behind the Oz curtain: Offshore tax loopholes cost the US economy at least $150 Billion a year, and states another $40 Billion: Offshore Tax Loopholes Cost States $40 Billion

Don't know much about that, haven't looked into it. But, how about What's his name allowing China to drill for oil in the Gulf of Mexico while forbidding U.S. interests from doing so?

China's push for oil in Gulf of Mexico puts U.S. in awkward spot - Los Angeles Times

You have to at least attempt to control your own destiny or you'll find yourself being flushed by the big boys.

Let's see - if you've ever run a business, you know that it succeed by cutting revenue - or even expenses alone. You have to have revenue. In government, that comes largely from taxes. Allowing companies like AIG, American Express, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo to avoid paying their share of taxes may work for the congressmen they bribe, but it hurts the rest of us small potatoes that can't (or won't) do it.

Anything else is a shell game.

Talk about "shaping political understanding".

I do run a business, since I've gotten old I've moved up into management. Taxes are what is killing small business and big business.

I provide a superior product (a service) at a competitive price . . . actually far below market price, but I'm in Arkansas so to stay competitive I have to take a hit on the revenue side.

What is a shell game is the goober trying to play this sequestration game in D.C.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyday there is something now about all this but yet, people cant wrap their minds around what is really going on..

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do run a business, since I've gotten old I've moved up into management. Taxes are what is killing small business and big business.

Well, why pay them? Get an offshore "shelter" and pay none like the Big Boys. Don't forget that bribing politicians pays huge dividends, unless you're not big enough, in which case you're in the same boat as I am.

"Your end of the lifeboat is sinking" is not very comforting.

First rule of Guerrilla warfare: Ya gotta know who your allies and enemies are.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, why pay them? Get an offshore "shelter" and pay none like the Big Boys. Don't forget that bribing politicians pays huge dividends, unless you're not big enough, in which case you're in the same boat as I am.

"Your end of the lifeboat is sinking" is not very comforting.

First rule of Guerrilla warfare: Ya gotta know who your allies and enemies are.

Divide and conquier...oldest game known to this great rock we live on..since the start of man.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As George Carlin said, "It's a Big Club, and you ain't in it."

Me either.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions