To WHOMEVER still doesnt understand, the plan for us common folk !

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Red, your post is in very very poor taste and very insulting to any Jewish person (most of whom lost relatives to the camps). Wow, got to say it was a shocker to see.

Beyond being factually incorrect. You might want to read up on the courage and heroism of the Warsaw ghetto.

I think when you plagiarize its pretty much an insult also,and no I will never let you live it down so get use to it.How is the truth insulting?I dont have to read what I already know.See youre putting words in my mouth again.Practice what you preach.Get use to that saying too.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I wanted to look around on infowars, I would independently visit that site.

This is still TreasureNet.com, right?

YES..you are correct...and this is the ...everythingelse section also...thanks

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red you can say or do anything you want - no one cares. This is just a chat board. But there is never a need for antisemitic comments. Pure and simple.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, your post is in very very poor taste and very insulting to any Jewish person (most of whom lost relatives to the camps). Wow, got to say it was a shocker to see.

Beyond being factually incorrect. You might want to read up on the courage and heroism of the Warsaw ghetto.

I see no post of that sort up in this thread....I think the water is starting to get to you....

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK..back on topic....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I didnt post anything antisemetic,pure and simple.Maybe you should go plagiarize something,it might give you something to do instead of whine and falsely accuse.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for removing the post whoever did. Never any need for garbage like that. I'm sure there are other websites that welcome and embrace that kind of dialog. I'm glad to see that this site is not one of those. Best.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There is some FOX news....not infowars....it is still real and still happening...

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual, I seem to have missed the hoe-down here, oh well......

I would like to say: NO ONE can help where they were born, or into what religion, or race they were born in to.
As far as Man goes, living under accordance to that which is right and proper, we must stop these divides.
WE ARE ALL CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH! All are our brothers, sisters, and neighbors.
Everyone thinks they are so great, we are all made of the same thing, DIRT.
Get over it. Ain't no dirt, no more special, than any other dirt. Myself included.

Oh, btw, that was a great poem bludragon!

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual, I seem to have missed the hoe-down here, oh well......

I would like to say: NO ONE can help where they were born, or into what religion, or race they were born in to.
As far as Man goes, living under accordance to that which is right and proper, we must stop these divides.
WE ARE ALL CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH! All are our brothers, sisters, and neighbors.
Everyone thinks they are so great, we are all made of the same thing, DIRT.
Get over it. Ain't no dirt, no more special, than any other dirt. Myself included.

Oh, btw, that was a great poem bludragon!

I agree 100% and thank you....

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If I see one more copy/paste from infowars, I think I might just throw up.

Awesome!

MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!!
MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!!
MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!! MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
THIS KID GOT AN A+ FOR THIS PAPER
BY A 15 YR. OLD SCHOOL KID
WHO GOT AN A+ FOR THIS ENTRY
(TOTALLY AWESOME)!

F minus-for Grammar. Kind of ruins the whole believability factor of this amazingly Anonymous 15 yr old kid. (Must try harder)

Stockpicker said - "Red, your post is in very very poor taste and very insulting to any Jewish person (most of whom lost relatives to the camps). Wow, got to say it was a shocker to see. "

Blue said - "I see no post of that sort up in this thread....I think the water is starting to get to you.... "

Red James said - "I didnt post anything antisemetic,pure and simple.Maybe you should go plagiarize something,it might give you something to do instead of whine and falsely accuse. "

Our moderators said - "Last edited by Tnmountains; Today at 03:40 AM. Reason: Quote was very insulting is an understatement "

Dano says - "*sigh* Yet another free let off for RJ. Just HOW do you do it?" rofl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread