To WHOMEVER still doesnt understand, the plan for us common folk !

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an Agenda being pushed by a few off shore elite bankers, they have sculpted this planet for over the last 100 years give or take a few. Their main agenda is agenda 21. Which wants to depopulate the planet by 80% and run the remaining 20% like a well greased machine....might sound good to some but the 20% allowed to live isnt me or even YOU. it is off spring of the 1% pushing this whole idea in the first place...I can almost be certain our king right now doesn't even have a cabin on that land , he is ONLY a puppet for the time and culture we live in. NOW, if I sound crazy, you are in the sheep category and a few of you are on this list but I mean NO HARM ...I only push what is truly happening right now and years to come...the GUN GRAB going on RIGHT now is the start of this agenda moving in high gear....that's on record....court papers and such...but back to the story of our life. Right now the elites are wanting all guns removed and they really don't know how to go about it....they will cause a 2nd civil war its coming....might not be nation wide, might only be state to state but it is and will happen...the people that back the Constitution will be singled out and dealt with before the Agenda gets put in to place..Things have been put in our water and food for the last 40+ years..FACT...its on record...I CAN SHOW you ALL of this...I'm NOT pushing MY idea....I am stating FACTS and only them...I love living and being able to live Healthy and long and want my children to do the same...but it is getting ruff to just survive...I will add to this from time to time if it doesn't get locked by a MOD and I hope the 1st amendment still has a little strength up in here where the free people still can reside, but who knows our "lord and king" has an internet security bill in action that might make this a terrorist act to speak the truth....only time will tell...

There is true facts and proof of all of this....I even have Government videos I can add to this to prove it...but I wont just so this stays unlocked, but I can send them to you...lol

Most of this thread is going to be VIDEOS...seems today people like to watch more than read...lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Death panels..?

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTF...

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Government Agenda..101...

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How public schools have changed.....

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If people dont start waking up this is ^^^^^ 100% TRUE

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Empower yourself dragon. You are in full control of your life and destiny. Take responsibility. You are the one percent. You are in control.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Empower yourself dragon. You are in full control of your life and destiny. Take responsibility. You are the one percent. You are in control.

I know buddy, and thank you....im just trying to help wake up people like you and others that obviously need major help in the true reality of this great place. Watch a video, this stuff is still happening ...even if you personally decide to ignore it..:icon_thumright:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And do you believe that a thinking intelligent person could have a different world view than that a handful of folks are trying to reduce the global population to 500M people?

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Agenda 21" has been officially changed to "Future Earth." Sorry, my dumb phone didn't copy the link.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stockpicker.....that is what this is all about, people seeing the truth and thinking beyond what your told....to deny that things are happening is to deny your own way of life. Take a few minutes and watch a video, it might in the long run save your life some day..

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Agenda 21" has been officially changed to "Future Earth." Sorry, my dumb phone didn't copy the link.

It goes under many names just to keep it rolling along, they dont want to alarm to many people..

Urban development
Sustainable Living
Healthy Land acts....etc...

I heard of this back when I was 16 and to this day people still say it isnt real..LOL You can buy a paper copy of it..LOL Its on the books..people need to wake up.

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yet "they" have no problem posting the 300 page agenda21 on the Internet? Or is this another trick. And who is "they". Can you provide names?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a long time ago in my Owners Manual that what we are seeing is starting to come true. Most people these days are self centered and simply don't care about each other. Desensitization as they call it. The love of most will grow cold. Seen that. Yes, one world order, yes one seemingly all powerful dictator, civil war, dunno, but possible. Very possible. Wars, yes. Population decline. It's in there too. However, I also read in the end the good guys win, so I am prepared today and as one of the "nobody's", take great comfort in my lowly position. And BTW, it's not a "handful" of folks by which the population will drop. Lots of people will get in on that. Like lemmings over a cliff.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet "they" have no problem posting the 300 page agenda21 on the Internet? Or is this another trick. And who is "they". Can you provide names?

You seem to like to just type...lets do this..show me (facts) of what im saying is wrong...you want me to name names..lol You asking to be SPOON fed again and I will have to pass..I could open the eyes of a few good people while im wasting my time with your knowledge of history,Gods word,seeing reality how it is,or just being a better human being..have a great life, I am!

300pages..that must be the one with all the big words taken out..lol

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I read a long time ago in my Owners Manual that what we are seeing is starting to come true. Most people these days are self centered and simply don't care about each other. Desensitization as they call it. The love of most will grow cold. Seen that. Yes, one world order, yes one seemingly all powerful dictator, civil war, dunno, but possible. Very possible. Wars, yes. Population decline. It's in there too. However, I also read in the end the good guys win, so I am prepared today and as one of the "nobody's", take great comfort in my lowly position. And BTW, it's not a "handful" of folks by which the population will drop. Lots of people will get in on that. Like lemmings over a cliff.

I like the way you said that,to the point without breaking the rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread