Attention i just found a hidden camera on line!!!!!!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I found something big here people!!!! Look at the Showtime video now please!!!!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
People are seeing it now it is backing up.I did it guys!!!!! I found it.!!!!! On line camera!!!!!!!! I knew something was up!!!!!! :O

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
All I found was the wiki page for the old phrase.

jays baby photo.php.gif

I'll just have a smoke and stand by.

Please include the URL so we can see it too.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SpiritRelic, I have been following your post about this, as you seem deeply troubled over it. I have not been able to find what YOU are speaking of as of yet, but do not doubt that you have found "something". As GIB states, throw us up a link, if able.

There was a show a while back, that advised a new technology of tracking the iris, was up and coming. Never heard anything more about it. (I always cover the camera on my laptop).

Gator Trapper

Greenie
Jan 30, 2013
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900/Di Pro SL and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Turn on, tune in, drop out" is a counterculture phrase popularized by Timothy Leary in 1967. Leary spoke at the Human Be-In, a gathering of 30,000 hippies in ...

Maybe the Dreaded Dragon reared it's head again......

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
SpiritRelic, I have been following your post about this, as you seem deeply troubled over it. I have not been able to find what YOU are speaking of as of yet, but do not doubt that you have found "something". As GIB states, throw us up a link, if able.

There was a show a while back, that advised a new technology of tracking the iris, was up and coming. Never heard anything more about it. (I always cover the camera on my laptop).
Ok i got the company involved.Tell me how to do links on a android?You people want me to do everything.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have a droid, but on my desk top just right click on the address bar, select "cut", go to where you want to post it, right click, select "paste".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread