Attention hidden online camera found!"!!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
must be your android has been taken over

absolutely nothing abnormal on my home computer

Beware of android phones

Untitleds.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Ok.
no.
I'm not going to go into how I know this but there is a difference between a photovoltaic microsensor module and a camera.
The aperture width is correct but there is not enough depth due to the electronics behind it. I'm sure that soon there will be technology to make one fit, but the current cameras that come close enough (and they still do not fit) would cost about as much as the phone.
And the camera that COMES with the phone is crap to begin with.
It makes no economic sense nor advantage to do something like that right now.
And i am saying read the Emirates page.Call Samsung.They have a app and the software.That pinhole on all smartphone can see you.Or be used for a facing camera.Believe me.That little pinhole is also a camera hole.Look at the facing pinhole.Now flip the camera over and look at that hole.Same one.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And i am saying read the Emirates page.Call Samsung.They have a app and the software.That pinhole on all smartphone can see you.Or be used for a facing camera.Believe me.That little pinhole is also a camera hole.

Double Thick Duct tape or electrical tape 8-)

did it 3 years ago already

DSCF0001.JPG

Last edited:

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Double Thick Duct tape or electrical tape 8-)

did it 3 years ago already

View attachment 749659

That's funny I thought I was the only person that did that. i used black electrical tape on my other laptop and my GFs laptop.
I know all too much about how easy it is to remotely activate a camera.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And i am saying read the Emirates page.Call Samsung.They have a app and the software.That pinhole on all smartphone can see you.Or be used for a facing camera.Believe me.That little pinhole is also a camera hole.Look at the facing pinhole.Now flip the camera over and look at that hole.Same one.
Huh.
That's funny, when I had the schematics for the interface in my hand and on the computers in front of me I don't remember anything like that.
They must sneak them in at the factory in Korea.
Those crazy workers are always retrofitting cameras that don't exist into place they don't fit and somehow still managing to have the sensor that they supposedly replaced somehow still work.

I will tell you again.
No.

I don't take many things as fact unless I know firsthand, and I do.
That is not a camera.

Last edited:

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sure they can. Using the CAMERA. Which is why all of mine are taped, like Jeff of PAs.
Because I know that and have seen it.

I know what he is SEEING, and can understand wondering about it. Because it sure as hell LOOKS like a camera. But I know what it is.
It's mind boggling.

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Why would any company go to all the trouble to tale your picture? And do what with it? We just aren't that important.
Now if the reasoning were to have portable Skipe or similar, things don't seem all that covert.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Sure they can. Using the CAMERA. Which is why all of mine are taped, like Jeff of PAs.
Because I know that and have seen it.

This guy is trying to convince me that there is a camera in a phone that I not only OWN but helped develop.
I know what he is SEEING, and can understand wondering about it. Because it sure as hell LOOKS like a camera. But I know what it is.
It's mind boggling.

Listen turtle i know you know some electronics.The camera hole on the rear is the same as the one facing you.Yes this monitors brightness like a cad cell action also.The facing hole is a added feature for one to take a self pic of ones self.It may not be activated like the rear camera.The front camera is activated thru a special application.I know what i am talking about.It's a special app that arranges it to work as a camera.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would any company go to all the trouble to tale your picture? And do what with it? We just aren't that important.
There ARE applications that allow you to remotely activate and cloud record video, audio or still pictures. They are used by the government , the police and have been found to be used for criminal applications.
They also market applications that allow you to activate your own camera remotely. This is generally to record the person using your phone if it has been stolen.
If you have a camera, and your device can be remotely activated, this can happen.
However what OP is trying to tell me is that there is a front facing camera on the Samsung Galaxy proclaim series, and there is most definitely NOT.
There is however the normal camera and this can be remotely activated.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listen turtle i know you know some electronics.The camera hole on the rear is the same as the one facing you.Yes this monitors brightness like a cad cell action also.The facing hole is a added feature for one to take a self pic of ones self.It may not be activated like the rear camera.The front camera is activated thru a special application.I know what i am talking about.It's a special app that arranges it to work as a camera.
For the love of...you really are one of God's special people, aren't you?

You are telling John Browning how the 1911 works.

Give it up.

And you keep referring to me as "turtle."
I shall now call you sun.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
There ARE applications that allow you to remotely activate and cloud record video, audio or still pictures. They are used by the government , the police and have been found to be used for criminal applications.
They also market applications that allow you to activate your own camera remotely. This is generally to record the person using your phone if it has been stolen.
If you have a camera, and your device can be remotely activated, this can happen.
However what OP is trying to tell me is that there is a front facing camera on the Samsung Galaxy proclaim series, and there is most definitely NOT.
There is however the normal camera and this can be remotely activated.
Alright,but on the higher end phones,this is a feature.And will be main stream once this eye technology goes into effect for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread