Attention hidden online camera found!"!!!!!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Other people see it now. The video is backed up!!!!!!!!i found it!!!!online camera by Showtime!!!

poorman15

Feb 24, 2013
South Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
-Minelab Explorer SE
Newest- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you talking about?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
People see it now the Showtime video is backing up!!!!!I found a online camera by Showtime!!!!!!!!:O

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2012
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you on?

poorman15

Feb 24, 2013
South Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
-Minelab Explorer SE
Newest- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was kind of wondering the same thing. I haven't a clue!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got a double thread going here. When I first read your very first posts about this, I thought, "Man, he got a hold of some good stuffs" and "He needs to share', LOL!

I realize this is something important to you and you are trying to understand. In your other posts I stated that I had seen a tv program years ago, that stated technology to follow the iris was being developed (for computers, or something?), I never heard anymore about it. Please do provide the link that you are accessing this program with. Thank you.
(I also was aware that cell phnes can be turned on, without the owners knowledge and tracking and eaves-dropping was available, years before it was made public. Won't say how I found out, but needless to say, security clearances and oaths to silence, doesn't keep everyone lips sealed either).

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a new world order or conspiracy theory thing?
Could just be new technology in the testing stage, like interactive television. idk. I do wish spiritrelic would give us the link though.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets apply Occam's Razor...we need to stop making a joke out of this and encourage him to get help. Sorry folks, this is pathognomonic for acute destabilization. We must be our brother's keeper... this stopped being funny a long time ago.

Best,
Crispin

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Maybe a pm would be in order....this is outside the realm of most members skill sets....good luck!

Lets apply Occam's Razor...we need to stop making a joke out of this and encourage him to get help. Sorry folks, this is pathognomonic for acute destabilization. We must be our brother's keeper... this stopped being funny a long time ago.

Best,
Crispin

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Ok.I think i know the party involved with the eye camera and also the retina eye tracking technology. another poster said he believed me.The utube videos made by Vevo has something to do with this.The company Vevo,Moodyblues,Timothy Leary,Turn on,Tune in Drop out,how to operate your brain.There is a program that can be sent to you by Vevo.If you figure it out and lock on to it with you eyes you go from there.I can not make this up even being Bi-polar.Trust me on this.Others are very quick to accuse someone of being crazy when they themselves should seek help.The utube videos Vevo.They got something going on.Anyone help me figure this out.Thanks :-D

hursst

Feb 13, 2013
Manassas, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please provide for us the exact link/website/reference for which you are speaking and we'll take a look.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
If you :censored: would help me.And tell me how to do a link we might get somewhere! Hello .

Last edited by a moderator:

hursst

Feb 13, 2013
Manassas, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the location on your Android where you are seeing this phenomenon, copy the URL at the top of the page and paste it here. We have to be able to see what you're seeing. Also, it doesn't help your cause to call people that are trying to help you idiots, when you can't even figure out what a "link" is. We are trying to help you out.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Go to the location on your Android where you are seeing this phenomenon, copy the URL at the top of the page and paste it here. We have to be able to see what you're seeing. Also, it doesn't help your cause to call people that are trying to help you idiots, when you can't even figure out what a "link" is. We are trying to help you out.
Ok thanks.I did not know the url thing.Anyway i have gotten further in this than i was.I got one of the company names involved.Vevo.There are also connected parts of the puzzle also.Moodyblues,Turn on Tune in drop out,mind mirror,Timothy Leary,Music artist such as Allen Parsons project.Possibly other musicians that sang of Leary.Leary was well know to play games with computers.He claimed a psychedelic experience via computer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread