Anti Conspiracy Theorists,need to check this out.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel - KGC said:
POPULAR SCIENCE mag a few years ago; Area 51 had TOO much Nuclear waste... ppl getting sick or something. ANOTHER "source"... http://www.aliendave.com/ufoh_thenewarea51.html
"Google" Utah... the NEW Area 51. HH!

I believe there was a pretty well known legal case dealing with groome lake. Employees were burning toxic waste in open pits and getting very very sick. I think the waste were chemicals related to the stealth program. Given the secrecy the gov would not divulge the chemicals or even admit the guys were employees etc etc. a real mess - I'm sure the net has got more detail.

I actually once had the interesting experience of being able to tour oak ridge national labs and see the massive buildings etc that were used to produce the bomb. Had to get clearance, etc. Was funding a company involved in disposing of nuclear waste. Very interesting. Lot of bad stuff laying around the country. All i can say us stay away from old military bases. Chemical waste cesspools. Best.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clinton couldn't keep Monica secret people - there are no hidden flying saucers!!

Your right...they're not hidden...NASA has them on record, and people see them everyday somewhere...

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you believe osama bin laden is dead?buried at sea?A possible double agent,working for the US gov?He had ties with the CIA,and was trained by the CIA.Buried at sea.No pics?

LOL...we trained the original...what are you talking about....at sea...lol he was dead a while before ALL that....look up seal team 6 I think there is only on left...LOL

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stockpicker...I know how you like facts.........I have more, or you can go to NASA..and look in their archive...for proof...they declassified all this a few years back...

Little green men....I dont know..but something is flying all around this rock...and that is a UFO

Last edited:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...?.... are they all dead now?

A few went on a mission and the chopper went down killing all on board(wink wink) and I think 1 shot him self...its been a while since I read up on all that.

Last edited:

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Area 51? Word just got out hundreds of Aliens were released onto us. Thanks Janet.

LOL, but Janet says it was a decision made by the heads of ICE...I just love how none of them have a clue as to what their departments are doing, how long would you be a supervisor if you had not clue as to what the people you were responsible were doing?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, but Janet says it was a decision made by the heads of ICE...I just love how none of them have a clue as to what their departments are doing, how long would you be a supervisor if you had not clue as to what the people you were responsible were doing?

Theyre just staying in form 302,the idiots are usually the ones in charge.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...?.... are they all dead now?

A few went on a mission and the chopper went down killing all on board(wink wink) and I think 1 shot him self...its been a while since I read up on all that.
There were 79 men and one dog on that raid.
22 of them were from DEVGRU SDU 6. The remainder were DOD, 160th SOAR and a few civilians.
The dog wore glasses and also had a camera.

And they are nowhere near "all dead"

Last edited:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were 79 men and one dog on that raid.
22 of them were from DEVGRU SDU 6. The remainder were DOD, 160th SOAR and a few civilians.
The dog wore glasses and also had a camera.

And they are nowhere near "all dead"

WOW....ok ..where can I find some info all about that....Id like some light reading before bed...:notworthy:

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW....ok ..where can I find some info all about that....Id like some light reading before bed...:notworthy:
Ask the doggie

doggles.jpg

Last edited:

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now in Utah...
And it was never referred to as "Area 51" by the military after they acquired it.
They called it Area 4048 or 4048E and that is still how it is listed on their maps.
Now it is a testing area still, but just for stuff that is declassified, yet still sensitive.
It is maintained as a "hey look over here" area by the military as is and has the place you mention in Utah.
But the security people there do not know that. For them they are protecting top secret stuff.

Chances are if you and I have heard of it, it has been moved already.

302guy

Banned
Jan 24, 2013
Delaware / SoDel
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro (for now)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you believe osama bin laden is dead?buried at sea?A possible double agent,working for the US gov?He had ties with the CIA,and was trained by the CIA.Buried at sea.No pics?

He's dead. You can get a S.E.A.L to stay quiet. But you can't get one to lie. He's as dead as disco.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's dead. You can get a S.E.A.L to stay quiet. But you can't get one to lie. He's as dead as disco.
Yes he is.
The last thing to go through his mind was a 5.56 mm slug.

He had been irrelevant to Al Quaeda for years anyway.
His death in no way swayed their future operations.
He was deleted because it needed to be done. He had it coming, and there was no other way to do it.
Capture him? Put him on trial?
Why?
That would cause more problems.

Last edited:

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....anyway look up seal team 6...
Um no.
I don't need to.
I think I know enough about them. I'm good. I don't need to speculate as to what they are and have been doing.
if I don't know it already, then it is not in their scope for me to need to know and I am OK with that.
Secrets are not necessarily bad things.
Desire on your part does not constitute necessity on theirs.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread