Eye tracking and eye Control of smart phones to be here soon.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could you please be more specific?
I guess I am asking: how have you experienced it?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Google eye tracking and eye control of smart phones.Please go down to the company that is about to release this feature to smart phones.If you do this for me i can tell you how you may can tap into a hidden on line game were you yourself,if you got a smart phone can experience it for yourself.I need the link posted here.Then i will tell you what else i found.Thanks.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The company is Called emirates.The software is called eye tribe.They use the onboard camera that comes with smart phones and tablets with a laser light.This will allow for hands free operation of smart phones and tablets using only your eyes.There is a hidden program testing this feature.But it is kept secret right now because this is so big a deal.Place the Emirates company link here and i can tell everyone how to possibly tap into it.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The company is Called emirates.The software is called eye tribe.They use the onboard camera that comes with smart phones and tablets with a laser light.This will allow for hands free operation of smart phones and tablets using only your eyes.There is a hidden program testing this feature.But it is kept secret right now because this is so big a deal.Place the Emirates company link here and i can tell everyone how to possibly tap into it.
Now, control your tablets, mobiles with your eyes - Emirates 24/7

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Thanks turtle! I can't do links yet on my phone.Everyone said i was crazy.There are hidden apps that are testing if people can figure it out.There may be money involved if one can tap the game and finish it.I found the hidden app behind a video by the moodyblues,Legend of a mind.By Essential Dignities.If one finds squares of music after this video plays,just play the center video only.Then as you get to a point a drop down screen will come up with the survivor TV show logo.Then you can tell the program is locking onto your eyes.Go from there.It is like nothing you have ever experienced believe me.If you get thru it with your eyes you possibly could be in line to win some big money.It rang up like i won money and did take my name and zip code for latter verification.This thing is being tested on unsuspecting people.It is here and it is big time.Thank you again turtle.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK. Now I see what you are saying. And it makes sense. That is interesting. And I can see it as well as the commercial and governmental applications...
I know the technology exists because like I said, the Army, Navy and Air Force have been using it for a while.

I guess that explains why cable and satellite companies want to put cameras in the boxes now.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I stumbled upon a hidden app that had this technology.Can you imagine! It freaked me out! I launched rockets,played a video game with my eyes! I am proud to be one of the first outsiders to have gotten the chance to experience this new technology.I believe there are company's hidding this app to test it on people.But they could not get me,i knew what was going on.It is so awesome using my eyes to control the phone! But i cannot find the hidden app no more.Did i unlock the only one maybe?Or i could have been sent the app while i was on Treasurenet.For some reason i think what i did will be shown soon.I know the survivor logo was at the top of the page.When i was getting further into this it rang up thousands and thousands of dollars.I may not get any money,but i know what happened now ,and i just sent Emirates a email.Control your home computer with your eyes coming next i bet. :-Q

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I told you people this stuff happened to me.But no,i am crazy,bi polar and look what happened,Samsung has announced a short version of what i found.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Recognition software has been available to the general public for years. You would poop your pants if you knew about the latest visual technology encased in the new Pilots helmets that our military currently has in use...

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Eye tracking has been used for years. There is a consumer camera that focuses on the area you are looking at. It has been used commercially to test people watching commercials to see exactly what they are looking at. It is used in the Apache copter pilots helmet to aim the gun. It's out there. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Why this was so important for me to find out.For one,can you imagine using a smart phone,and no one as of yet has really mentioned this technology much,and you are chilling out on treasure net and bam!this thing grabs your eyes!You would be wondering what the hell is going on to wouldn't you?So now i know.And check the date of the post.This was before anyone knew about the announcement by Samsung.So i know a whole lot more about some major stuff going down,but i'm not saying nothing no more! :-C

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you know why I don't have a phone of any kind. If the Creater had deemed it important to be in 24 hour touch he would have given us all built in units.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread