Google Glasses are here!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
That's right! Google Glasses! You wear the display on your face.This is why the eye technology is being developed so rapidly.The screen will pop up in the upper right hand corner of the glass lens.If you want to do something you simply say glass record,Glass open,etc...You can start recording what you are looking at.Pretty cool!!!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
We are going robotic! Glasses you wear for your phone screen,Your eyes do the typing and play cool games while washing the dishes.This is un freaking real! You can record what you are looking at.All you got to do it tell it record glass.What!!!! o_O

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great.
Now I can see pop ads and spam as I walk around.

It's bad enough that nobody looks up or talks to anyone anymore, now we have another reason to avoid interaction and be recorded, direct marketed and tracked.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Great.
Now I can see pop ads and spam as I walk around.

It's bad enough that nobody looks up or talks to anyone anymore, now we have another reason to avoid interaction and be recorded, direct marketed and tracked.

Now a new generation can chant "Tune in, Turn on , Drop out for a different reason.
Let it be known, if I'm ever in a traffic accident and I even suspect the other driver was on a phone, texting, or game distracted, I will have my lawyer subpena their phone records.
Just imagine a driver defending themselves by saying. " I couldn't see because of my Google Goggles. In the 60"s we had granny goggles. But that was when you had no money you might find glasses in a second hand store for cheap.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now a new generation can chant "Tune in, Turn on , Drop out for a different reason.
Let it be known, if I'm ever in a traffic accident and I even suspect the other driver was on a phone, texting, or game distracted, I will have my lawyer subpena their phone records.
Just imagine a driver defending themselves by saying. " I couldn't see because of my Google Goggles. In the 60"s we had granny goggles. But that was when you had no money you might find glasses in a second hand store for cheap.
Yeah, no kidding. Lawyers and prosecutors already DO that.
I have seen THREE people walk into things because they were looking at their damned phone. Three.
And I was at a restaurant about a year ago and I saw four twentysomethings sit down at a table.
They Never. talked. to. each. other. the whole damed time they were pissing with their phones.
Sad.

And I like your signature. Although I'm not even in my 40s, I think that if more kids DID "Chop wood" or 'carry water" we would be a better country.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
It'll all end in tears...trust me!

Terminator-Wallpaper-9.jpg

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
And I like your signature. Although I'm not even in my 40s, I think that if more kids DID "Chop wood" or 'carry water" we would be a better country.

Chop wood, carry water is a Buddhist expression of what life's about. It's what we do.
So if someone asks you what life is all about there is an answer.
I like the Buddhist answers to complex problems. Or maybe non-answers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread