act of 1871, 2 Constitutions,what a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across this bit if history surfing for info,I was a bit taken back by this.I always suspected something was amiss,now I know for certain what it is.One word changed it ALL. I believe stockpicker was right when He said, 'follow the money' GodBless Chris The Act of 1871: The ?United States? Is a Corporation ? There are Two Constitutions : Federal Jack

NICE....boy that says a lot for this country....it almost makes you feel that it will never be right around here since its been planned so many ways for so many years...

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
NICE....boy that says a lot for this country....it almost makes you feel that it will never be right around here since its been planned so many ways for so many years...

A handful of elite have hoodwinked us all,now,isn't it time we took back what is OURS?

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A handful of elite have hoodwinked us all,now,isn't it time we took back what is OURS?

The take back will be easy....stopping the peoples way of thinking, that the Government is all knowing and is here to help...is the part that is almost impossible as a whole long term....to many examples of history die with every generations of us that it doesnt get taught to...the more distraction we have from Government agenda, and the true reality of the world, is what is giving them all this power over us....keeping track of the government is boring work, most would rather watch ( football, baseball, nasa car) and all that good stuff...knowing names and stats...but ask the same person who is in congress or the senate and they look at you like your un American...LOL

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
most would rather watch ( football, baseball, nasa car) and all that good stuff..

Thats why sports and Tv,is shoved down peoples throats by mass and mainstream media.Give the people something to look at besides what bigbrother is doing.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats why sports and Tv,is shoved down peoples throats by mass and mainstream media.Give the people something to look at besides what bigbrother is doing.

Very true my friend...I get the weirdest looks when some one ask me...who you think will win tonight, I scratch my head, ask if the KING is giving a speech I didn't hear was coming up...they say NO the big game tonight...lol So I ask whats in season, the little round ball, the larger round ball, or that odd shaped ball... and they usually walk away...:headbang:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wealth has been running this country from the beginning. The government is merely their tool of control. What do you think the founding fathers were poor uneducated farmers?? As I always say - follow the money people.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wealth has been running this country from the beginning. The government is merely their tool of control. What do you think the founding fathers were poor uneducated farmers?? As I always say - follow the money people.

They would of never gave us guns and freedom of speech from the start if this was 100% true, but the problem was always there. They just had to keep it in the shadows 99% more than now days, back then we were all smarter about freedom and what it stood for when all you had was your land, family and freedom...and scared to loose what you worked so hard for.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They didnt. Remember it was only landowning educated whites that could vote originally.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
B1u3Dr4g0n1 said:
They would of never gave us guns and freedom of speech from the start if this was 100% true, but the problem was always there. They just had to keep it in the shadows 99% more than now days, back then we were all smarter about freedom and what it stood for when all you had was your land, family and freedom...and scared to loose what you worked so hard for.

Educated landowner white males that is.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Educated landowner white males that is.

I can never post right by you...lol your missing my point just to pick at me I think...I was only meaning the Bill of Rights and Constitution would not of been put in place at all if it was 100% bad back then...they wouldn't of wanted to give us a chance at all...they would of stepped on it from the start..

Nothing would of been put in place that could bite then back later...and you know this whole scheme has been planned long ago..

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
B1u3Dr4g0n1 said:
I can never post right by you...lol your missing my point just to pick at me I think...I was only meaning the Bill of Rights and Constitution would not of been put in place at all if it was 100% bad back then...they wouldn't of wanted to give us a chance at all...they would of stepped on it from the start..

Nothing would of been put in place that could bite then back later...and you know this whole scheme has been planned long ago..

The best form of total control is when people believe they are not being controlled. Think about it.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best form of total control is when people believe they are not being controlled. Think about it.

I totaly agree...but do you really think they would of put something in place that lasted so many years strong to have to try to over throw it later?

You wouldn't buy cows with out something to put them in first..right same concept ...you wouldn't have them wandering your yard before you new a fence was needed.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread