OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting how big are the holes in the rolling end. Looking at the picture is the angle right? did it come turn key? bilge pump etc? Looks like you could adapt it to a recycler?

Can you duplicate for under the 7?
...the smaller tube is 4" that spins with a 6" around the outer, that collects everything 1" amd smaller and dumps into the top of the highbanker above the grizzly.. but the pvc sticking in the 4" is 3/4" that sprays the water..the holes in smaller tube that spin are 1" and then the grizzly is 1/2" on the hibanker..

Im thinking yes, for sure...thats 25% why I am buying it I could make this ...and throw a few on ebay..the motor that spins the trommel is just a windshield wiper motor..lol Alum. tubing would cost the most of it all...find a deal on that and Id do it for 4 or 5..just cause I have all the stuff to bend and cut here..the 1100 gph 12 volt water pump is really to much for it so that would be cheaper as well...water flies out every where if its opened wide open...

Yes turn key...but no Bat.

Recycler? please enlighten me... SUNP0067.JPG SUNP0065.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let us know how well it works and a video would be awesome!
it will be a while before I can make a video...alot of snow here..:BangHead:

It works good...but havent found much gold...no more or less then with my big gas highbanker..which weighs 70+ lbs with the pump and hose...lol

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
As with any project like this you will find lots of places to make improvements. How does the wiper motor connect to the drum?

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As with any project like this you will find lots of places to make improvements. How does the wiper motor connect to the drum?
a rubber looks like surgical tubing that the doc wraps around your arm for blood...or misting tubing for a greenhouse..cause it has that kind of coupling on it to keep the rubber tube connected to its self...I have noticed one draw back that I will change...the motor is on a brass hinge that sets the drag just from the weight of the motor...you fill the PVC to much and the tubing spins while the PVC stays still...we wedged a piece of 2" rubber inthere when we was really loading it and pushing it..lol SUNP0063.JPG SUNP0062.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its in my possession as of right now so if you want a pic...of something just ask..I told him he would have the money by Wed....me or some one else...:headbang:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Is that just a universal pulley on the motor output shaft? Looks like took the crank off and just installed pulley? Surprising the shaft would be the right diameter to match up to a off the shelf pulley...

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for 700 bucks, You could buy some modern equipment that would be half the weight,I cant see the pics all that well but just by design its old school and half of it looks to be PVC and Sewer/Irrigation pipe,it also appears to have 1/4 inch water clamps from the hardware store as fasteners. For me,700 is out of the question.May be worth that with better pics,But by these photos,Id throw a hundred bucks at it on a chance.

HH John

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a few more pics.... SUNP0072.JPG SUNP0069.JPG SUNP0071.JPG ...pic 2 I took the 3/4" pvc out to see the holes good

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that just a universal pulley on the motor output shaft? Looks like took the crank off and just installed pulley? Surprising the shaft would be the right diameter to match up to a off the shelf pulley...

Yes and with a set allen screw

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for 700 bucks, You could buy some modern equipment that would be half the weight,I cant see the pics all that well but just by design its old school and half of it looks to be PVC and Sewer/Irrigation pipe,it also appears to have 1/4 inch water clamps from the hardware store as fasteners. For me,700 is out of the question.May be worth that with better pics,But by these photos,Id throw a hundred bucks at it on a chance.

HH John

OK...I put up a lot of pics go back and see...if you was to read the thread it is ONLY PVC and alum...sheet and square tubing...Old School...LOL OK...not many things built for their size to use 12v is old school...but ok....this is bigger than a desert camel..which is NEW school right...and runs the same...except the reverse helex thing...lol..and that goes into a wheel not a mini highbanker...but thanks for you feed back..

You atleast seen where I said it was only 37lbs right..

Not 1/4" it is all 3/4" except where the water comes from the pump that is 1"

Show me something that is 18.1/2 lbs that does this and ill buy it....:laughing9:

Last edited:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I think you could build it cheaper because your not paying your self for the work. I'd like the challenge but if I built it I'd charge at least that much. Have fun buddie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread