What would somthing like this be worth complete..$$$

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just wondering what something like this would be worth, used and in great shape..its all powered by 12 volt and complete with pump, its all PVC and alum.

It detaches from the highbanker so that can be just used on its own also and it stands 3.5 feet tall all together...just wondering thanks.. SUNP0058.JPG SUNP0057.JPG

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
43 views and not one price thrown out ....come on, Im not selling it...a buddy bought it and I think he paid a little to much..for the size of it..This is the smallest trommel I have ever see

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know what the fair market value on it is. If your buddy is happy with it, and he is satisfied with the price he paid, then it was a GREAT deal!

Doesn't really matter what anybody else would have paid for it, unless he is going to sell it right away.

I'd like to see it work. Gotta video?

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what the fair market value on it is. If your buddy is happy with it, and he is satisfied with the price he paid, then it was a GREAT deal!

Doesn't really matter what anybody else would have paid for it, unless he is going to sell it right away.

Thats why im asking....I like mini things and he offered it to me for what he paid....thats why I asked...LOL

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would of answered you buddy but i havent a clue lol.

Cause you my boy...LOL he paid 700$ total...and it works just fine....would you pay that....

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Cause you my boy...LOL he paid 700$ total...and it works just fine....would you pay that....

Personally because where I live and the closest worth while gold producing area is about a 4 hour drive i would say I wouldnt buy it for myself.when i go do a little prospecting,my brother is into looking for gold,i lean more towards looking for gas pockets for crystals ,gemstones.i never had much luck in the gold finding department except for street finds.My most recent was about a month and a half ago.I found a 1 1/2 ounce 22k bracelet in a grocery store parking lot.Its mine now,nobody advertised it as lost,i checked newspapers daily,i checked craigslist daily,not a word.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally because where I live and the closest worth while gold producing area is about a 4 hour drive i would say I wouldnt buy it for myself.when i go do a little prospecting,my brother is into looking for gold,i lean more towards looking for gas pockets for crystals ,gemstones.i never had much luck in the gold finding department except for street finds.My most recent was about a month and a half ago.I found a 1 1/2 ounce 22k bracelet in a grocery store parking lot.Its mine now,nobody advertised it as lost,i checked newspapers daily,i checked craigslist daily,not a word.

I see your point...not much here to look for either...so I look for everything and sometimes find something...LOL I think you found more gold with that one bracelet than I will find with or with out this machine, here...great find

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to post this in the "gold mining" section of this site; you might get better results....good luck

Oh I know, I just thought with all the traffic this area gets, a few quick opinions would be good...thats all, thank you though.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I can see if he has a video...he might. I'v seen it in action, its sweet and one car bat. powered it till we got tired..5+ hours continues...what I do like about it is..it straps well to the back of my 4wheeler so it does let you work more ground in areas you could only use a pan or small sluice...then park the 4wheeler next to it and hook it up no extra bat. needed..LOL

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I would guess a real value of $300 to $450 but it is hard to see the pictures...

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue how much difference then using a grizzly to weed out the stones??

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would guess a real value of $300 to $450 but it is hard to see the pictures...

The bottom mini highbanker would just cost that from keen or ebay...thank you for your input though

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The bottom mini highbanker would just cost that from keen or ebay...thank you for your input though
Sorry I thought it was just the top trommel part...I am tired my bad
In that case about 650

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blue how much difference then using a grizzly to weed out the stones??

Now see thats where it gets weird...you cant just shovel in to it.... rocks over 3" get stuck..so we used buckets and a 2" classifier on top of the buckets then set the buckets up on it and turned the spray bar to spray into the bucket while I went back for more buckets...If you collect rocks like I do it works great, cleans them off and shows their colors well when coming out the end of the trommel...the mini highbanker underneath has a grizzly on it that is 1/2 " and then everything else runs through the bottom sluice

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I thought it was just the top trommel part...I am tired my bad
In that case about 650

Right on...he paid 700$ shipping included...I think ill get it from him.. we used it 8 times I think..well he used it with me 8 times I know he went out a lot more..lol

He just didnt plan ahead...he was banking on his tax return that is being held for some reason and now he is selling off some his stuff..LOL

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Right on...he paid 700$ shipping included...I think ill get it from him.. we used it 8 times I think..well he used it with me 8 times I know he went out a lot more..lol
Looks like a fun toy, wish I had one....

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting how big are the holes in the rolling end. Looking at the picture is the angle right? did it come turn key? bilge pump etc? Looks like you could adapt it to a recycler?

Can you duplicate for under the 7?

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a fun toy, wish I had one....

Same thing I said to him...for real..then he said ....since you know how to use it and you know what I paid..its yours if you want...and here we are...it is light as heck but you cant carry it as one piece though you have to break it into 2...it is 37lbs total I even weighed it...to see if I can carry it into the bush a mile or so and I can...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread