Questions for "mods"....

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1/ Just who is/are the owner/s of this site now?

2/ Who are these "admin'" i hear about?

3/ Do they have offsite email addresses ?

Thanks.

I member back in my childhood when some company or store would disrespect or take my mom as she would say it....her last word always was...I want to know who owns this place and a mailing address...cause they are gonna hear it from me...she was a fiesty old bag...:laughing9:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1/ Just who is/are the owner/s of this site now?

2/ Who are these "admin'" i hear about?

3/ Do they have offsite email addresses ?

Thanks.

if you go to any main page (not thread pages) and scroll down you should see who's online unless it's a charter thing

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/forum.php

there you should see the administration names when they are online in
Dark Brown Untitled.jpg or is it maroon ?

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano,

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. I tried that route with 5, yes count them 5 admins, and never heard boo :laughing7:

OP
OP
Dano Sverige

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Ah ok mate. Maybe their call centre is in India and they're still trying to decipher your Bronx style of typing? :tongue3:

Dunno, just don't remember seeing any of them since the site changed owners and about 40 of them suddenly turned up, changed the layout, and vanished! Anytime me or anyone else has asked who the new owner is, it's just been ignored. Wondering about the secrecy is all. :dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's on a need to know basis, and we don't need to know :laughing7:

Yea, there was a gaggle of them during the first few weeks, then poof :tongue3:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ah ok mate. Maybe their call centre is in India and they're still trying to decipher your Bronx style of typing? :tongue3:

Dunno, just don't remember seeing any of them since the site changed owners and about 40 of them suddenly turned up, changed the layout, and vanished! Anytime me or anyone else has asked who the new owner is, it's just been ignored. Wondering about the secrecy is all. :dontknow:

Maybe the NRA is the new owner?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
L.o.l.! Me thinks not. Even they could not resist the ban hammer.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Admins stop in regularly in fact they cleaned a thread and give 2 week timeout to member last night for breaking rules. They leave 99% of the moderator work to the mods and they handle the soft ware updates or errors.

Mods talk too them on a regular basis, and they do interact with members as well, but they are not on forum for hours at a time, but are usually here every day at different times and they are NOT in India....

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Admins stop in regularly in fact they cleaned a thread and give 2 week timeout to member last night for breaking rules. They leave 99% of the moderator work to the mods and they handle the soft ware updates or errors.

Mods talk too them on a regular basis, and they do interact with members as well, but they are not on forum for hours at a time, but are usually here every day at different times and they are NOT in India....

I would like to give a special shout out to that admin! He was very helpful and polite. He also replied to my email very timely.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought Treasure Hunter was nice to even answer it. I have no idea what 'cleaning a thread is' and anyway who cares who owns it? I just enjoy it for a place to learn and have some fun while it's cold out.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought Treasure Hunter was nice to even answer it. I have no idea what 'cleaning a thread is' and anyway who cares who owns it? I just enjoy it for a place to learn and have some fun while it's cold out.

Cleaning a thread is when posts that violate rules are deleted....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread