New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
7-Year-Old Suspended, Teacher Says He Shaped Pastry into Gun

Fox Baltimore
March 3, 2013

Children at Park Elementary School went home with a letter today explaining there was a disruption in school.

Updated: Friday, March 1 2013, 07:40 PM EST Children at Park Elementary School went home with a letter today explaining there was a disruption in school. Seven year old Josh Welch, and his father, say the disruption lead to a two day suspension for the second grader in Brooklyn Park. Academics are hard for Josh, who suffers from ADHD, but he excels in art class. It is Josh's own creativity that may have gotten him into trouble. At Park Elementary school, Josh was enjoying his breakfast pastry when he decided to try and shape it into a mountain. Josh said, "It was already a rectangle and I just kept on biting it and biting it and tore off the top and it kinda looked like a gun but it wasn't." Josh takes full responsibly for trying to shape his breakfast pastry, but admits it was in innocent fun. He told FOX45, "All I was trying to do was turn it into a mountain but, it didn't look like a mountain really and it turned out to be a gun kinda." When his teacher saw the strawberry tart he knew he was in trouble, he recalls, "She was pretty mad…and I think I was in big trouble." Josh's dad received a phone call from the school saying that Josh has been suspended for two days because he took his breakfast pastry and fashioned it into a gun. Josh's dad was astounded to learn the school chose such a harsh punishment, even after no one was hurt. Late Friday afternoon a letter went home with students explaining the incident saying, "A student used food to make an inappropriate gesture." But Josh's dad is not happy saying, "I would almost call it insanity. I mean with all the potential issues that could be dealt with at school, real threats, bullies, whatever the real issue is, it's a pastry.., Ya know?" Josh just wishes he could go back to class, but maintains a good sense of humor through the whole debacle saying, "I didn't get to eat all my breakfast, so, really I am still hungry."

Read More at: 7-Year-Old Suspended, Teacher Says He Shaped Pastry into Gun - WBFF FoxBaltimore - Featured

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL...there gonna start rounding up the ugly kids next...when their foot is in the door, they are gonna start pointing out everything for anything they want to use it for..

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I once bit the ears off a Peeps. Maybe I shouldn't be allowed around small animals from now on?::laughing7:

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Just think about what a good spit ball gun will get you now.I don't ever want to talk about the high powered ones.You know the ones You make with a bic pen. o_O

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Teacher needs a long visit to trembling hills home for recovery and a new job. Bet it does not happen.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
When is the stupidity going to end?

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
letter L.jpg

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
When is the stupidity going to end?

The first step is to get rid of all the politically correct garbage,its all a bunch of bull.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first step is to get rid of all the politically correct garbage,its all a bunch of bull.

That would be a wonderful thing.....then people would have to think as individuals again...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions