dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Right - probably best not to assume what I have read or what my beliefs or politically leanings are. Hopefully you realize an intelligent person certainly has the ability to believe one thing yet discuss another position or point of view - correct.
Of course you can believe one thing but discuss another position, however when was the last time you showed support for the right? Maybe I missed it? As far as your political leanings seems like every argument you make supports a liberals position.....As far as what you have read I posted the Rules for Radicals as more of a point maker than anything else. But you of course are free to believe what you want to.....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's right and then hopefully you are caught and then prosecuted.

No offense but aren't you making the same argument as anti gun people? Lets take everyone's benefit away because some are doing illegal things? Wouldn't the response be that why are you punishing the law abiding because some criminals are doing something illegal?

"That's right and then hopefully you are caught and then prosecuted." I could make the same argument you just made about assuming with this statement you just made. You stated it assuming I have done something illegal....I sincerely hope you don't believe I am a criminal as my record is squeaky clean.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"That's right and then hopefully you are caught and then prosecuted." I could make the same argument you just made about assuming with this statement you just made. You stated it assuming I have done something illegal....I sincerely hope you don't believe I am a criminal as my record is squeaky clean.

That "you" as in the general plural sense of the word. Not "you" as specifically you. "You" as in "people" the nosotros form.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread has ran its course, it was originally about the death of Chavez, it is not longer about that............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions