Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What did she ever do to me you say,come to think of it it was what I did to Her,Old Bag!!!!!!!!!

I thought that everyone has already had a lesson on how to properly use Quotation Marks today? I'm curious though, what did you do to her?

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
clouds, spider web (no spider), mountain breeze, sunrise, moon landing, phone call (cordless house phone), music, one single drop of water, ......LOL those are cheezy I know but it is hard almost impossible to find anything that cant kill you...:tongue3:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
clouds, spider web (no spider), mountain breeze, sunrise, moon landing, phone call (cordless house phone), music, one single drop of water, ......LOL those are cheezy I know but it is hard almost impossible to find anything that cant kill you...:tongue3:

Moon landing?

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions