The Waste is in site*****************

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
We can't even support our internal expenses and we are lavishly supporting others expenses. We spent $60 BILLION to rebuild Iraqi and the leader of the country just said it was misspent!! Now look at the Egypt situation. We are GIVING BILLIONS to them. Some for job programs for the youth. While we are trimming head start here. What is going on? We catch thousands of border jumpers at great expense. They were set to be deported, but instead our "fabulous"missleader is releasing them into the general public, and these are criminals. What gives? is the general public blind? Frank

Vote   700.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
We can't even support our internal expenses and we are lavishly supporting others expenses. We spent $60 BILLION to rebuild Iraqi and the leader of the country just said it was misspent!! Now look at the Egypt situation. We are GIVING BILLIONS to them. Some for job programs for the youth. While we are trimming head start here. What is going on? We catch thousands of border jumpers at great expense. They were set to be deported, but instead our "fabulous"missleader is releasing them into the general public, and these are criminals. What gives? is the general public blind? Frank

View attachment 753525

Just dumbed down thanks to (public) education.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Just dumbed down thanks to (public) education.

Yea, it's a different country in a different world. When I went to school it was different. I started in a military academy. That lasted 3 years. I then went to a private" Calvert System" school for one year. I then droned thru the public education. But I have come to understand that they taught me principals and how to think for myself along with the actual course material . I really noticed the breakdown in education at college. It basically tough you how to get ahead, no holds barred. The moral fiber and reason were gone. I am truly happy that I lived thru the good years of this country and hope they will return for my kids. Frank

rose on ice 700 this one.jpg

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 753525

Frank,They are just following the "PLAN",if you get my drift.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea, it's a different country in a different world. When I went to school it was different. I started in a military academy. That laster 3 years. I then went to a private" Calvert System" school for one year. I then droned thru the public education. But I have come to understand that they taught me principals and how to think for myself along with the actual course material . I really noticed the breakdown in education at college. It basically tough you how to get ahead, no holds barred. The moral fiber and reason were gone. I am truly happy that I lived thru the good years of this country and hope they will return for my kids. Frank

View attachment 753586

Frank, you left out your stint in the war of 1812

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

View attachment 753525

NOPE! Just need MORE Home-Schooling...

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 753525

Blind?? just half deaf:laughing7:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Frank, you left out your stint in the war of 1812

Close, lol ,I joined the Army in 1957. Frank ..............You earned yourself a one horn solo. lol

079.jpg

Last edited:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this country. The fact that we spent 2 trillion and counting to oust one dictator in Iraq to install our own doesn't bother me at all. The fact that countless old world libraries were destroyed during that invasion, pfffft, who cares. The fact that we didn't get cheap oil from there and the current government has given Communist China, our favored trading partner, a big piece of it, ah that's just the way it goes. I don't know the actual count of our Afganistan binge, but it's probably up there near a trillion by now, but it's money well spent. It has kept the American arms dealers in Mercedes Benz and Bentleys and some of it has trickled down to the common folk. The capitalist owners of America have now decided it's too expensive to stay here, the people expect too much so they've moved on and decided to bring other countries up to our standards as our standards slip down. It's a real no brainer. Welcome to the real world.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love this country. The fact that we spent 2 trillion and counting to oust one dictator in Iraq to install our own doesn't bother me at all. The fact that countless old world libraries were destroyed during that invasion, pfffft, who cares. The fact that we didn't get cheap oil from there and the current government has given Communist China, our favored trading partner, a big piece of it, ah that's just the way it goes. I don't know the actual count of our Afganistan binge, but it's probably up there near a trillion by now, but it's money well spent. It has kept the American arms dealers in Mercedes Benz and Bentleys and some of it has trickled down to the common folk. The capitalist owners of America have now decided it's too expensive to stay here, the people expect too much so they've moved on and decided to bring other countries up to our standards as our standards slip down. It's a real no brainer. Welcome to the real world.

WHAT...that all sucks...how can you be ok with any of all that...my god, man...:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread