onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This is one of those great emails that show when you are using your Right or Left side of your brain. If you see the picture exactly as it is, you are using the left side. When you stare you will see the figure shift; and you will be using your right brain. You can switch back and forth.

Stare to go to Right brain (it sort of trances you out or puts you in an altered NON THINKING state).

Begin thinking and reasoning about it and you will move back out of the altered state into Left brain thinking. very cool. You will enjoy this if you are using the right side of your brain, I think this is very good.

Stare at this picture and you will see this man turn his face.
download

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
since I Don't see a Pic does this mean I'm not using either side of my Brain ?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering which way the red X was supose to turn?
icon_scratch.gif

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry I just pasted it don't know why it didn't apear.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I'm off to bed, I don't see the red X either ,
maybe my brain will grow back later :laughing7:

Untitledl.jpg

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask RJC what you did wrong, he is a master at copy and paste. I am sure he can help you.

Crispin....Did you give onfire one of your scripts?

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn! I'm a no brainer too......................HH

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin....Did you give onfire one of your scripts?

Nope, he came up with this one all on his own. It is actually not so much a left brain right brain thing as it is shifting perspective and forced perspective.

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, he came up with this one all on his own. It is actually not so much a left brain right brain thing as it is shifting perspective and forced perspective.

is this because the eye only see's 2d and the mind bridges the gap to 3d?

Im truly asking you a question here...LOL

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

This is one of those great emails that show when you are using your Right or Left side of your brain. If you see the picture exactly as it is, you are using the left side. When you stare you will see the figure shift; and you will be using your right brain. You can switch back and forth.

Stare to go to Right brain (it sort of trances you out or puts you in an altered NON THINKING state).

Begin thinking and reasoning about it and you will move back out of the altered state into Left brain thinking. very cool. You will enjoy this if you are using the right side of your brain, I think this is very good.

Stare at this picture and you will see this man turn his face.
download

Hmmm...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
is this because the eye only see's 2d and the mind bridges the gap to 3d?

Im truly asking you a question here...LOL

Spot on Mate! Well done. By shifting focus points the mind fills in the space different and a different image emerges. You can do this on your own my drawing the typical cube on a piece of paper. You know the one I am talking about? Draw a square, draw another square slightly higher and off the left, and then connect the corners. At first glance you will see the cube pointing in one direction. Stare at it long enough or shift points of focus the cube will flip in the other direction. If you try this and get it to work...let me know.

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a guy with a RED S:laughing7:

OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spot on Mate! Well done. By shifting focus points the mind fills in the space different and a different image emerges. You can do this on your own my drawing the typical cube on a piece of paper. You know the one I am talking about? Draw a square, draw another square slightly higher and off the left, and then connect the corners. At first glance you will see the cube pointing in one direction. Stare at it long enough or shift points of focus the cube will flip in the other direction. If you try this and get it to work...let me know.

Kind of what our King is doing now.??

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Right on..I have seen that box one...it is freaky how the mind will just come up with the best understanding for what is see's..depending on what the mind is capable of...cause some people never see these things...

Last edited:

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of what our King is doing now.??

LOL...no now I heard him say, no new taxes...for the working poor....my mind isnt bridging the gap in my paystub though...

Well he called it working poor...im rich..lol just dropped 700 on a trommel..but I ride a bike to work and spend 15$ a week on food in the summer months with 4 kids....ever buy a 3 bed room house on a tax auction...you should see what I got for 15 g's...thats all fenced in...:tongue3:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions