Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to discuss how a liberal is super smart,, that is the basic premise.. Or does someone want to discuss how tyrannical the left is?
"5) Liberals tend to view people as parts of groups, not individuals. One of the prejudices of liberalism is that they see everyone as part of a group, not as an individual. This can lead to rather bizarre disparities when say, a man from a group that they consider to be powerless, impoverished victims becomes the leader of the free world -- and he's challenged by a group of lower middle class white people who've banded together because individually they're powerless. If you listen to the liberal rhetoric, you might think Barack Obama was a black Republican being surrounded by a KKK lynching party 100 years ago -- as opposed to the single most powerful man in America abusing the authority of his office to attack ordinary Tea Partiers who have the audacity to speak the truth to power for the good of their country. "

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
It's not about intelligence. It's about attitude. Allen Watts, the philosopher said " It's the age old struggle between the Prickleys and the Goos. The Prickleys being the conservatives and the Goos being the liberals. The one wants every I dotted and every T crossed while the Goos don't understand why not dot the T's and cross the I's. It's one side sees one right way and the other is more flexible.
Never the two shall meet. There are stupid people on both sides.
It's written that in silence, even the stupid seem wise.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hvacker,, Now that's a discussion! I would not mind doting a t or crossing an I ! but wouldn't that make them a j or T?

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's not about intelligence. It's about attitude. Allen Watts, the philosopher said " It's the age old struggle between the Prickleys and the Goos. The Prickleys being the conservatives and the Goos being the liberals. The one wants every I dotted and every T crossed while the Goos don't understand why not dot the T's and cross the I's. It's one side sees one right way and the other is more flexible.
Never the two shall meet. There are stupid people on both sides.
It's written that in silence, even the stupid seem wise.

How about racism, you think intelligence comes into play there?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stocky cannot quit! Dems were racists, Dems were KKK, Dems were against the civil rights movement, dems were taken over by the parasitic liberals.

=Liberals are racists! I alraedy explained it but it does not sink in..

Soooooo
"6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personal failing or a failure of the state? Conservatives would tend to say the former in each case, while liberals would tend to say the latter. But when you disconnect what an individual does from the results that happen in his life, it's very difficult to understand cause and effect in people's lives.

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me know when / if you ever want to get back on the topic of the thread.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think this picture will clear any Racism. Now, back to the topic at hand.....
1324541455.jpg

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will tell you this I have a higher than average IQ and I will admit I am a little racist and I am conservative. That doesn't mean every conservative is a racist. But honestly who isn't a little racist? What qualifies you to be a racist? Everyone notices someone is diffrent them and most people just don't say anything racist but does that make you racist as well? I believe most people have said something racist or semi racist at one time or another.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stocky cannot quit! Dems were racists, Dems were KKK, Dems were against the civil rights movement, dems were taken over by the parasitic liberals.

QUOTE]

Something you forgot about dems is that they were the primary slave owners in the south.

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will tell you this I have a higher than average IQ and I will admit I am a little racist and I am conservative. That doesn't mean every conservative is a racist. But honestly who isn't a little racist? What qualifies you to be a racist? Everyone notices someone is diffrent them and most people just don't say anything racist but does that make you racist as well? I believe most people have said something racist or semi racist at one time or another.

Hey at least your being honest. And I think your statement has some truth to it.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would just like to know what they based there study on for the racism. If it was straight up asking people if they were racist most people would say no.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread was started for the sole reason that a liberal wanted to poke fun of and impugn conservatives. And as I have stated, you cannot have an honest discussion with a dishonest person. The article posted for discussion has no value other than an opinion peice by some lib to make themselves feel better..

There really is no"debate" material in it, except maybe my brilliant copy and paste job throughout. Enjoy another!
"7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal. To many liberals, all one needs to do to be wise, intelligent, compassionate, open minded, and sensitive is to BE LIBERAL. In other words, many of the good things about a person spring not from his actions, but from the ideology he holds. This has an obvious appeal. You can be a diehard misogynist, but plausibly call yourself a feminist, hate blacks, but accuse others of racism, have a subpar IQ and be an intellectual, give nothing to charity and be compassionate, etc., etc., and all you have to do is call yourself a liberal. It's a shortcut to virtue much like the corrupt old idea of religious indulgences. Why live a life of virtue when you could live a sinful life and buy your way into heaven? If you're a liberal, why actually live a life of virtue when you can merely call yourself a liberal and get credit for being virtuous, even when you've done nothing to earn it?"

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This thread was started for the sole reason that a liberal wanted to poke fun of and impugn conservatives. And as I have stated, you cannot have an honest discussion with a dishonest person. The article posted for discussion has no value other than an opinion peice by some lib to make themselves feel better..

There really is no"debate" material in it, except maybe my brilliant copy and paste job throughout. Enjoy another!
"7) Liberals give themselves far too much credit just for being liberal. To many liberals, all one needs to do to be wise, intelligent, compassionate, open minded, and sensitive is to BE LIBERAL. In other words, many of the good things about a person spring not from his actions, but from the ideology he holds. This has an obvious appeal. You can be a diehard misogynist, but plausibly call yourself a feminist, hate blacks, but accuse others of racism, have a subpar IQ and be an intellectual, give nothing to charity and be compassionate, etc., etc., and all you have to do is call yourself a liberal. It's a shortcut to virtue much like the corrupt old idea of religious indulgences. Why live a life of virtue when you could live a sinful life and buy your way into heaven? If you're a liberal, why actually live a life of virtue when you can merely call yourself a liberal and get credit for being virtuous, even when you've done nothing to earn it?"

Wow this study really seems to have struck a chord with you? Maybe hitting a little too close to home?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you keep saying it is a study, like it has any importance further than the couple of friends of yours. Would you please show your sources? I know it is a part of your dishonest nature, but it would be nice to see which part of "Rules for Radicals" your beliefs stem from.

I can see that my posts are getting to you,, I think your head will explode soon lol.

OP
OP
0121stockpicker

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Funny you keep saying it is a study, like it has any importance further than the couple of friends of yours. Would you please show your sources? I know it is a part of your dishonest nature, but it would be nice to see which part of "Rules for Radicals" your beliefs stem from.

I can see that my posts are getting to you,, I think your head will explode soon lol.

You obviously didnt even read it as it tells the professor who conducted the study and the journal it appeared in. Did it hit a little to close to home when you were reading it so you had to stop?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you saying that you read it,, posted it word for word and gave the publication, date and issue of this thing? I do not think I believe that.
See the post that has this in it?
2) Liberals sources of information are ever present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread