Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys!!! You guys!!! Did you see the size of that chicken??!?

The number of the counting shall be three and three shall be the number of the counting. Two is not enough, four is too many, and five is right out. The number of the counting shall be three and three shall be the number of the counting.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The number of the counting shall be three and three shall be the number of the counting. Two is not enough, four is too many, and five is right out. The number of the counting shall be three and three shall be the number of the counting.

I found a Holy hand grenade once.
The rabbit had it.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No doubt one of their best bits ever..
beer.gif

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Love the Americanized subtitles. Terrible language English isn't it? lol.

Real men don't need subtitles!!! We Brit's are hardcore! No subtitles for us during "New Jack City" - "Boys N da Hood"...an all dat kinda yank rubbish...innit! :tongue3:

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BlueDragon: I only have one thing left to say to you...if you were within walking distance, if you were within shouting distance, if you were within striking distance...I would force you to drink a Guinness with me. :occasion14:

Right on...I could do that with out force.....no need to force anything...well the new clip in my gun does take a little though...but its your pills Im worried about..???

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You remind me of the babe. What babe? The babe with the power. What power? The power of the voodoo. Who do? You do. Remind me of the babe!

Cool movie....his pants are a little tight though

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
As stated - WE are hardcore! WE don't have Piers on TV! :tongue3:

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As stated - WE are hardcore! WE don't have Piers on TV! :tongue3:

Keep living the dream...or your own nightmare..how ever you twist it....but remember...God be with you my little buddy...

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 7 34 28 35 45 245 267 354 567 569 2240 The answer lies here page 56 of the big red book.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread