Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
The real question here is: What percentage of people are worried about a government takeover?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin said:
The real question here is: What percentage of people are worried about a government takeover?

The question really is how many more freedoms are some people willing to surrender with out a whimper....

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Crisp,No where in this Countries time have things been so bleak. GodBless you and your Family my Friend, Chris

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The real question here is: What percentage of people are worried about a government takeover?[/QUOTE]

Maybe ask the people who worked for Solyndra, And we'll see about G.M. And I'm sure there is a ton more we don't know of. Please don't answer with another Question.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Crisp,No where in this Countries time have things been so bleak. GodBless you and your Family my Friend, Chris

Yet! Stock Market is UP! MORE ppl ARE finding employment... ppl who get RETRAINED in Higher Tech. stuff; we are getting SMARTER, LEANER, and some are just getting MEANER; THEY will be left behind...

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yet! Stock Market is UP! MORE ppl ARE finding employment... ppl who get RETRAINED in Higher Tech. stuff; we are getting SMARTER, LEANER, and some are just getting MEANER; THEY will be left behind...

Rebel,Through all this technology where do you see Decent Human Conduct,it escapes me.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Only 3/4 don't trust the Government? Still a ways to go then before you join the rest of the world! :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yea but then they were giving everyone a gun:icon_scratch:

FACT of the CONFEDERATE WAR: REB soldiers DID "stack their arms" at the "surrender grounds" (@ 30 miles EAST of here - Appomattox, Va.)... BUT! CIVILIANS kept their weapons...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions