Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: MYSTERIOUS UNMARKED BLACK HELICOPTERS FLY OVER OCALA FLORIDA

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    312 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research

MYSTERIOUS UNMARKED BLACK HELICOPTERS FLY OVER OCALA FLORIDA

March 9 Saturday to Monday morning between 2-3AM,black helicopters in formation around a large fixed wing aircraft,all with all lights off,flew low over Ocala...and they were LOUD.The strange thing about this event-the local police and sheriffs depts and nearby military bases claim to have NO knowledge on who was flying these aircraft.
    http://www.ocala.com/article/2013031...style-aircraft

Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    402 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    They're not BLACK.

They are DARK GREEN.

And they are Not "unmarked" The markings are in black.

(I'm not trying to make fun of you, but the "black helicopter" thing comes up whenever anybody sees special ops aircraft anywhere in the US.)

You probably saw Blackhawks, Chinooks or Little Birds.

They were most likely attached to SOCOM (In Florida) or the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regt. (160th SOAR) out of Ft. Campbell Kentucky.
    They transport Rangers, SeALs and other special ops soldiers places. They are called "Nightstalkers"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/160th_S...%28Airborne%29
    Last edited by Critical Recovery; Mar 13, 2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: link
    austin and arnofarrell like this.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    312 times
    If you read the linked news article,either the military and local law enforcement HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE or it is a case of plausibile denial.

Oct 2012
    Michigan
    402 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    If you read the linked news article,either the military and local law enforcement HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE or it is a case of plausibile denial.
    Um, yes, I know this.

And guess what? You WON'T know about what they are doing, or where they are doing it.
    They don't even have to file flight plans.

The very nature of their mission statement and scope is that everything they do is nobody's business. (That whole secrecy thing)

This also adds to the "conspiracy theory" But there isn't one. You and I just don't get to know about EVERYTHING they do.
    Last edited by Critical Recovery; Mar 13, 2013 at 05:13 PM.

Mar 2013
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Stop jumping to conclusions. THis happened this week, just because a report said they have no knowledge, does not mean they have no knowledge. USE COMMON SENSE! I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. I never saw any police going down my street to check it out. I know if i had a plane painted black, as large as a chinook, and flew it down the street all week, the police would show up and ask what the hell I was doing...so CLEARLY they know about it because they never responded to it.

On another note, you are allowing yourself to get too wrapped up in the excitement of your consp. theory to process this event rationally. So you have quickly started these rumors online, and sooooo sure of yourself. You didn't do enough research before you jumped the gun.

The military actually HAS admitted knowledge of this. They are running drills out of gainsville airport to miami. They just happen to be flying over ocala in the process.
    They have come out and said this, it's been reported in the news.

You obviously were not there nor experienced it first hand, so really all you contributed was, another rumor cached and indexed on the internet. Good thing you did that....in five years when there is a new consp. theory going around, people can google their ideas, and look find this incorrect information here, and use it as historical data to validate their incorrect points. *face palm*

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    312 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ocalalocal View Post
    Stop jumping to conclusions. THis happened this week, just because a report said they have no knowledge, does not mean they have no knowledge. USE COMMON SENSE! I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. I never saw any police going down my street to check it out.

On another note, you are allowing yourself to get too wrapped up in the excitement of your consp. theory to process this event rationally. So you have quickly started these rumors online, and sooooo sure of yourself.

The military actually HAS admitted knowledge of this. They are running drills out of gainsville airport to miami. They just happen to be flying over ocala in the process.

You obviously were not there nor experienced it first hand, so really all you contributed was, another rumor cached and indexed on the internet.
    So did I,ocalalocal,incidently,at 8:38 PM tonight,another helicopter flew over my house, a lot lower than Travolta's jet when it flys over for a landing.
    Where did I jump to conclusions or claim this was a conspiracy?
    I posted the article from THE OCALA STAR BANNER,so the reader of this post could make his own judgement.
    So you jumped in with your conclusions,soooo sure of yourself.
    austin likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    312 times
    9:15 PM another flying low and fast.So the "drills" go on.

us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    275 times
    Prospecting
    I've been around them at Kirkland AFB NM while doing contract work. Very interesting aircraft for me because of so much stuff on board that defies description. A black box sort of thing. Kirkland gets a lot of hi tech work through the Nat labs. And no, the crew wouldn't have told me what their mission was any more than I would have when I was in the military. Even so, the word was drug interdiction.
    I guess I;m a tech head because cutting edge stuff is so interesting.
    arnofarrell likes this.
    Chop wood..Carry water

Oct 2012
    Michigan
    402 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I've been around them at Kirkland AFB NM while doing contract work. Very interesting aircraft for me because of so much stuff on board that defies description. A black box sort of thing. Kirkland gets a lot of hi tech work through the Nat labs. And no, the crew wouldn't have told me what their mission was any more than I would have when I was in the military. Even so, the word was drug interdiction.
    I guess I;m a tech head because cutting edge stuff is so interesting.
    lol.. "drug interdiction"

That makes me sick.

Oct 2012
    Michigan
    402 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ocalalocal View Post
    Stop jumping to conclusions. THis happened this week, just because a report said they have no knowledge, does not mean they have no knowledge. USE COMMON SENSE! I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. I never saw any police going down my street to check it out. I know if i had a plane painted black, as large as a chinook, and flew it down the street all week, the police would show up and ask what the hell I was doing...so CLEARLY they know about it because they never responded to it.

On another note, you are allowing yourself to get too wrapped up in the excitement of your consp. theory to process this event rationally. So you have quickly started these rumors online, and sooooo sure of yourself. You didn't do enough research before you jumped the gun.

You obviously were not there nor experienced it first hand, so really all you contributed was, another rumor cached and indexed on the internet. Good thing you did that....in five years when there is a new consp. theory going around, people can google their ideas, and look find this incorrect information here, and use it as historical data to validate their incorrect points. *face palm*
    Does anybody else find it odd that somebody makes a post here about something in Ocala, and then someone (who chooses the screenname "ocalalocal") suddenly pops up, and for their first and only post goes on a multi paragraph attempted derailment of the OPs post?
    arnofarrell likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    Massachusetts
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    4694 times
    The Truth
    "drug interdiction"
    Translation.........Theyre helping the C.I.A. smuggle drugs
    YOU KNOW MY STANCE,LIVE FREE OR DIE

ďA manís rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.Ē

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    179 times
    Why would the CIA have to "smuggle"?...It's their country! lol

Charter Member
    us
    *************** WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FINDS YOU DIG UP IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NO ONE ELSES, IGNORE ANYONE ON A SOAPBOX TRYING TO PREACH OTHERWISE! **************

Jul 2006
    Orlando, Fl
    Minelab_ETrac Minelab_Safari Minelab_Excal_1500_WOT Excal_SEF_12x15 Sovereign GT Whites_6000_XL_Pro Whites_Classic_ID Troy_Shadow_X2 Tesoro_Conquistador Fisher_1235X Whites_Beach ID
    9416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Recovery View Post
    Does anybody else find it odd that somebody makes a post here about something in Ocala, and then someone (who chooses the screenname "ocalalocal") suddenly pops up, and for their first and only post goes on a multi paragraph attempted derailment of the OPs post?
    It is strange that 10 mins after joining someones first and only post appears under this thread, but the IPs show up only once under only the one username...........With that said, any member that joins up under another name just to post replies to hide their original id if caught can earn timeouts...

Not saying Ocalalocal has done that at all, this is general info ll to know, it violates our rules, and if done just to stir the pot it can earn timeouts.... We have caught members doing this in the past, they slip up and forget and in under a pseudo name and get caught as every IP a member logs in under is recorded by the system...
    Critical Recovery likes this.

HERE IS THE THING ABOUT RIGHTS, THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE VOTED ON, THAT IS WHY THEY CALL THEM RIGHTS!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

MY LIBERTY AND FREEDOMS ARE NOT YOURS TO GIVE OR TAKE!.......THEY DIDN'T MAKE US FREE, WE WERE BORN FREE, AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT WE WILL REMAIN FREE!

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ OUR RULES..

TreasureNet.com Rules

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    179 times
    Probably just a "lurker" for a long time.Saw something about their hometown here and joined to put the record straight. Doesn't matter really, he didn't post anything bad or vicious, no lies or defamation. Why worry?

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    DAno, when will you ever learn, that people never join up just to make a comment.

I'm sure there's more behind this, and much like that flying crap, we'll never know the true story
    Dano Sverige likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors