MYSTERIOUS UNMARKED BLACK HELICOPTERS FLY OVER OCALA FLORIDA

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
March 9 Saturday to Monday morning between 2-3AM,black helicopters in formation around a large fixed wing aircraft,all with all lights off,flew low over Ocala...and they were LOUD.The strange thing about this event-the local police and sheriffs depts and nearby military bases claim to have NO knowledge on who was flying these aircraft.
http://www.ocala.com/article/201303...abuzz-over-mysterious-military-style-aircraft

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're not BLACK.

They are DARK GREEN.

And they are Not "unmarked" The markings are in black.

(I'm not trying to make fun of you, but the "black helicopter" thing comes up whenever anybody sees special ops aircraft anywhere in the US.)

You probably saw Blackhawks, Chinooks or Little Birds.

They were most likely attached to SOCOM (In Florida) or the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regt. (160th SOAR) out of Ft. Campbell Kentucky.
They transport Rangers, SeALs and other special ops soldiers places. They are called "Nightstalkers"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/160th_Special_Operations_Aviation_Regiment_(Airborne)

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you read the linked news article,either the military and local law enforcement HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE or it is a case of plausibile denial.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you read the linked news article,either the military and local law enforcement HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE or it is a case of plausibile denial.

Um, yes, I know this.

And guess what? You WON'T know about what they are doing, or where they are doing it.
They don't even have to file flight plans.

The very nature of their mission statement and scope is that everything they do is nobody's business. (That whole secrecy thing)

This also adds to the "conspiracy theory" But there isn't one. You and I just don't get to know about EVERYTHING they do.

Last edited:

ocalalocal

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Stop jumping to conclusions. THis happened this week, just because a report said they have no knowledge, does not mean they have no knowledge. USE COMMON SENSE! I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. I never saw any police going down my street to check it out. I know if i had a plane painted black, as large as a chinook, and flew it down the street all week, the police would show up and ask what the hell I was doing...so CLEARLY they know about it because they never responded to it.

On another note, you are allowing yourself to get too wrapped up in the excitement of your consp. theory to process this event rationally. So you have quickly started these rumors online, and sooooo sure of yourself. You didn't do enough research before you jumped the gun.

The military actually HAS admitted knowledge of this. They are running drills out of gainsville airport to miami. They just happen to be flying over ocala in the process.
They have come out and said this, it's been reported in the news.

You obviously were not there nor experienced it first hand, so really all you contributed was, another rumor cached and indexed on the internet. Good thing you did that....in five years when there is a new consp. theory going around, people can google their ideas, and look find this incorrect information here, and use it as historical data to validate their incorrect points. *face palm*

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Stop jumping to conclusions. THis happened this week, just because a report said they have no knowledge, does not mean they have no knowledge. USE COMMON SENSE! I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. I never saw any police going down my street to check it out.

On another note, you are allowing yourself to get too wrapped up in the excitement of your consp. theory to process this event rationally. So you have quickly started these rumors online, and sooooo sure of yourself.

The military actually HAS admitted knowledge of this. They are running drills out of gainsville airport to miami. They just happen to be flying over ocala in the process.

You obviously were not there nor experienced it first hand, so really all you contributed was, another rumor cached and indexed on the internet.
So did I,ocalalocal,incidently,at 8:38 PM tonight,another helicopter flew over my house, a lot lower than Travolta's jet when it flys over for a landing.
Where did I jump to conclusions or claim this was a conspiracy?
I posted the article from THE OCALA STAR BANNER,so the reader of this post could make his own judgement.
So you jumped in with your conclusions,soooo sure of yourself.

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been around them at Kirkland AFB NM while doing contract work. Very interesting aircraft for me because of so much stuff on board that defies description. A black box sort of thing. Kirkland gets a lot of hi tech work through the Nat labs. And no, the crew wouldn't have told me what their mission was any more than I would have when I was in the military. Even so, the word was drug interdiction.
I guess I;m a tech head because cutting edge stuff is so interesting.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been around them at Kirkland AFB NM while doing contract work. Very interesting aircraft for me because of so much stuff on board that defies description. A black box sort of thing. Kirkland gets a lot of hi tech work through the Nat labs. And no, the crew wouldn't have told me what their mission was any more than I would have when I was in the military. Even so, the word was drug interdiction.
I guess I;m a tech head because cutting edge stuff is so interesting.
lol.. "drug interdiction"

That makes me sick.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop jumping to conclusions. THis happened this week, just because a report said they have no knowledge, does not mean they have no knowledge. USE COMMON SENSE! I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. I never saw any police going down my street to check it out. I know if i had a plane painted black, as large as a chinook, and flew it down the street all week, the police would show up and ask what the hell I was doing...so CLEARLY they know about it because they never responded to it.

On another note, you are allowing yourself to get too wrapped up in the excitement of your consp. theory to process this event rationally. So you have quickly started these rumors online, and sooooo sure of yourself. You didn't do enough research before you jumped the gun.

You obviously were not there nor experienced it first hand, so really all you contributed was, another rumor cached and indexed on the internet. Good thing you did that....in five years when there is a new consp. theory going around, people can google their ideas, and look find this incorrect information here, and use it as historical data to validate their incorrect points. *face palm*

Does anybody else find it odd that somebody makes a post here about something in Ocala, and then someone (who chooses the screenname "ocalalocal") suddenly pops up, and for their first and only post goes on a multi paragraph attempted derailment of the OPs post?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Why would the CIA have to "smuggle"?...It's their country! lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody else find it odd that somebody makes a post here about something in Ocala, and then someone (who chooses the screenname "ocalalocal") suddenly pops up, and for their first and only post goes on a multi paragraph attempted derailment of the OPs post?

It is strange that 10 mins after joining someones first and only post appears under this thread, but the IPs show up only once under only the one username...........With that said, any member that joins up under another name just to post replies to hide their original id if caught can earn timeouts...

Not saying Ocalalocal has done that at all, this is general info ll to know, it violates our rules, and if done just to stir the pot it can earn timeouts.... We have caught members doing this in the past, they slip up and forget and in under a pseudo name and get caught as every IP a member logs in under is recorded by the system...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Probably just a "lurker" for a long time.Saw something about their hometown here and joined to put the record straight. Doesn't matter really, he didn't post anything bad or vicious, no lies or defamation. Why worry? :dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAno, when will you ever learn, that people never join up just to make a comment. :dontknow:

I'm sure there's more behind this, and much like that flying crap, we'll never know the true story :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I guess the NSA picked up on the words,BLACK HELICOPTER and decided to stem the tide. It must be on there word kickout list. Frank...

dragon mouth.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
The days of "Von Richtofen's flying circus" are truly gone! True honourable men who didn't try to hide their colours and intent! (or anything else lol)

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The days of "Von Richtofen's flying circus" are truly gone! True honourable men who didn't try to hide their colours and intent! (or anything else lol)[/QUOTE
Honor is gone from gov't. Everything is either secret, mis-spoken, or an irrelevant talking point. They don't even use the words lie or fact any more. Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn, I'm going to have to mail you the Primer, "Understanding Dano & Spart 101" :laughing7:

It's all about apples and oranges :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread