Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Makes me think of Faces of Death!

Many moons ago, as a teenager, I attended a Scared Sober class, (because of reckless driving). The officers name was Tom McCann, he had worked 20 years, a cop on the night shift on the Fort Lauderdale streets. He had a slide presentation of car vs. human body.
The car won every time. The images were EXTREMEMLY graphic and real!
There was not a dry eye in the room, at the end of his class.

If you are young and think you are invincible, if you have young drivers in your home WATCH and SHOW them this video.
These things happen in the twinkling of an eye, in nano-seconds. You usually don't see them coming, and if you do, there is usually never time to react....... other than to say OH SH--..........
Be safe out there everyone. Please.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
It's an insurance certificate obligation i believe, that you HAVE to have a dashcam in Russia. Now you know why! lol.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Wow! Makes me think of Faces of Death!

Many moons ago, as a teenager, I attended a Scared Sober class, (because of reckless driving). The officers name was Tom McCann, he had worked 20 years, a cop on the night shift on the Fort Lauderdale streets. He had a slide presentation of car vs. human body.
The car won every time. The images were EXTREMEMLY graphic and real!
There was not a dry eye in the room, at the end of his class.

If you are young and think you are invincible, if you have young drivers in your home WATCH and SHOW them this video.
These things happen in the twinkling of an eye, in nano-seconds. You usually don't see them coming, and if you do, there is usually never time to react....... other than to say OH SH--..........
Be safe out there everyone. Please.

The young think they are invincible until they meet the inevitable. I know I was one way back. luckey to survive, but I have a good angel. Frank...

skull etc 013-1-platinum_edited-3.jpg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know I watched several of the film clips and came to the conclusions that- the sun seldom shines in Russia, people don't know how to drive there, the insurance rates must be high, and the people that can leave the seene of the accident do.--------------------

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the craziest thing I have ever seen!

I lived in Italy for two years and I will tell you Italians drive like that too. They are going way too fast on primitive roads and there are hundreds of accidents a day in Italy because of it. Makes me appreciate my rush hour!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
sigpic15689_4.gif
Dano,
They both mean the same thing! protecting our freedom! Frank...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread