jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The driver troopers accuse of hitting and killing a toddler in Key Largo early Tuesday is a former Pennsylvania police officer who was convicted 17 years ago of conspiring to rob a drug dealer to finance a South American treasure hunt.
Edward Krajewski worked for the Lower Southampton Police Department when he was convicted in 1996 of conspiring with another man to rob a Philadelphia drug dealer, according to Philadelphia Inquirer newspaper reports.

[SIZE=+0]Krajewski served not quite six years in prison and was released March 10, 2002, said Pennsylvania Department of Corrections spokeswoman Susan Bensinger.
Krajewski had reportedly been trying to find sunken silver bars off the coast of Ecuador that he said belonged to Sir Francis Drake, those reports say.
That hunt never got off the ground after the attempted robbery was stymied by investigators.[/SIZE]

Driver accused of hitting toddler an ex-cop | KeysNews.com

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I remember Ed contacted me about 15 years ago and wanted a ride on my boat to an island off Ecuador. We had just located and salvaged in Ecuador the galleon "Capitana" (1654) off my boat, the R/V Explorer; apparently that's why he contacted me. We offered him a lift but he refused for a reason I wont get into here. Later, I heard that he had gone back to this island but could not find the 'bar of silver' that he had reported finding on his previous trip.
Don....

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don, now you know where to write him and try to get some details :tongue3:

It's funny how you can meet people and know nothing about their shady past either. It may have been best for you Don, that he refused for whatever reason it was. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions