Medal of Honor

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Only goes to show and prove that most politicians today are pieces of living excrement.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
So...i don't usually bother about this stuff as the term "hero" is banded around way too often these days and true heroes perform acts all the time that go unnoticed or unrecognized, but i thought i'd have a looksee due to this thread.
As these things go, i thought it was a decent and sincere speech...as far as a decent and sincere speech can be for a politician anyhow!
Yeah ok, so the seating arrangements were wrong, but then they usually are, but the President has NO say or interest in those. He's told it's happening...he walks in, does his thing...walks out. That's what leaders do!
Queenie would have placed the medal and had a few private words...Putin would have shook his hand...as would most other leaders until the photo op'.
It was a decent ceremony, spoilt by staffers if anything.
My opinion anyhow!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, I agree with you to a certain point, as I see things a little bit differently. :tongue3:

As I see it, sitting toward the back is not a bad thing. What if a fire broke out, who is closet to the exit :dontknow: The people sitting further back are. Yup, those 1st 2 rows are goners for sure :icon_thumright:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dano, I agree with you to a certain point, as I see things a little bit differently. :tongue3:

As I see it, sitting toward the back is not a bad thing. What if a fire broke out, who is closet to the exit :dontknow: The people sitting further back are. Yup, those 1st 2 rows are goners for sure :icon_thumright:

Ppl in wheel chairs are ALWAYS seated in the back... close to the EXIST.:icon_thumleft: :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread