Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I sure wish I could get Sarah Palin on my TV all day. You know, she can see Russia from her house. I can see Mexico from my front window, back window, side window...

Sarah Palin is watching you 24/7.:tongue3:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
To clarify the original post: I could watch every channel except FOX NEWS which had a searching for sat signal notice. The FOX Business channel, which is next to the news channel came in OK. There was not a cloud in the sky between Maryland and Equator. So what I am surmising is the power was reduced on that channel at that time. ie (censorship)
It has happened again yesterday. I think I might notify FOX and let them check into it. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To clarify the original post: I could watch every channel except FOX NEWS which had a searching for sat signal notice. The FOX Business channel, which is next to the news channel came in OK. There was not a cloud in the sky between Maryland and Equator. So what I am surmising is the power was reduced on that channel at that time. ie (censorship)
It has happened again yesterday. I think I might notify FOX and let them check into it. Frank...

View attachment 763539

Frank happened here 9:37 cent. time. about 5 min. at&t cable

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Let us know what you discover Frank.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, It might be a problem with there sat that they are trying to cover up. At 9pm Fox News went off and the weather channel came on. It appears they are down one transponder and rotating shows. I haven't got an answer from my E Mail today. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions