dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does "could care less" mean you feel you care too much? I always get kinda confused around some sayings like that.
I always thought the saying was supposed to be "couldn't care less"

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I did copy that deleted reply it was a laundry list of ailments this country faces. dieselram all I can say we need more people like you in this country
Thank you for the kind words, we all need to stick together if we hope to save our freedoms in this country. I simply do not understand why someone would willingly give up freedoms to any govt.:icon_scratch:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could care less means you actually care about the subject, couldn't car less means you do not care about the subject at all...

OP
OP
D

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
atm, whites sl II classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed!

OP
OP
D

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone remember Pelixico Burress...he played for the NY giants shot his self in a club. He got prison time for carrying a gun, think it's supposed to be 5yrs up there just for carrying one. That's totally absurd if you believe in the 2nd ammendant....wasn't it bad enough that he shot his self, how many millions did he lose....not that I'm a proponent of drinking and carrying a gun but still, not everyone will be drinking.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daddy Bloomberg is too rich to worry about the little guys. You had better do what he says or you'll really be in trouble. His political position isn't being occupied to help the people of NY. If it was, I think the idiot could spend a little more time helping out the storm victims in the area. He'd rather try and control what people do, eat, drink, etc. Until the voters wake up, it will stay that way. I think fast food places should have 3 sizes for sodas: small, medium and boomberg. Show the power hungry puke how silly the rest of the country thinks he looks. I think the courts already showed him he was an idiot and overturned his soda ban.
As far as Buress is concerned; he's exactly where he should be. If they outlaw concealed carry here, I'll still be armed when I want but I won't be out at the club drinking. The bullet could just as easily hit someone else. He belongs behind bars.

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone remember Pelixico Burress...he played for the NY giants shot his self in a club. He got prison time for carrying a gun, think it's supposed to be 5yrs up there just for carrying one. That's totally absurd if you believe in the 2nd ammendant....wasn't it bad enough that he shot his self, how many millions did he lose....not that I'm a proponent of drinking and carrying a gun but still, not everyone will be drinking.

I do recall that landmark case. He got jail time for carrying the gun, but should also have had additional sentences for assault on himself with a deadly weapon, and for stupidity. At least he assured himself an honorable mention in the yearly Darwin awards.

M

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I visited New York back when my sister lived there for 5 years. I loved cannoli, Katz's Deli and some cool toy store in Manhattan where you got to play with all the toys. That was about it...

OP
OP
D

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plexico has been out for a couple years now, He plays for the Steelers, Bengals arch enemy LOL...They just resigned him couple days ago, good bargin for the Steeler's if they can put up with him trying to win the Darwin award lol...too funny! He's turn things around I guess wish him the best except for twice a year8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread