Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my opinion and if it's misinformed then please feel free to inform me. I have an open mind, if I'm wrong and receive more information, thus being properly informed, I will have no problem changing my perceived misinformed opinion.

Open minded, Huh? This is the most close minded statement I have heard since That dummy professor in the early 2000s.

It really shows your utter lack of understanding in world affairs and is the reason that discussions with you carry no import.
We will both be better off by me just saying, Have a nice day, Go dig something up.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saddam killed on average 80,000+ of his own people a year for each of the 23 years he was in power, total estimates of close to 2 million of his own people....

Approx 176,000 to 189,000 Iraqis have died since the 2nd war started depending on which study you look at, and that includes deaths committed by all sides...

Basically Saddam killed as many in just 2 years than total died between March 20 2003 and December 18, 2011, 8 years, 8 months, the official dates of the war.....

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Open minded, Huh? This is the most close minded statement I have heard since That dummy professor in the early 2000s.

It really shows your utter lack of understanding in world affairs and is the reason that discussions with you carry no import.
We will both be better off by me just saying, Have a nice day, Go dig something up.

Bacon mate...this passes for "no i can't tell you why you are grossly and dangerously uninformed...so i just won't talk to you anymore!"....I think Dave has it saved as an emote lol.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, Yes, I was hoping for more, and then you came along Dano. Do you also believe that this tenet is what is making your country so dangerous for women? Obviously it is the way Swedes push the middle east around that makes them hate your women so.

Ooops, I am sorry, did I get above your understanding there?

Maybe I should be more clear. Do you think that the way the women in Sweden act, and the way they yell about the treatment of women in the middle east makes them earn the rape that they are able to get during the "jihad".

Do you understand the analogy now?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Critical Recovery

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing....
During my FIRST tour, during the initial invasion...I don't remember any "insurgents" I just remember inefficient Iraqi troops and conscripts surrendering in droves after they fired a few rounds and realized they were outmatched.
I remember being MOBBED with civilians who were um.... Pretty happy to see us?

It was only til about 2005 or so when I saw people flooding in from OTHER countries to "fight the infidel" that stuff got ugly.

Every Durka that we deleted seemed to be from SOMEWHERE ELSE. NOT IRAQ.

I don't remember seeing a KIA after 2006 that was NOT from some other country.

So don't sit from your chair in your basement, swilling coke and tell me that it was for nothing.
You see, the us government realized. "Holy ****, there has been a holy war declared" Now, let's see, we can have troops in a country where these people can GET TO, or we can make them come to the US....Well, we should keep them THERE and fight them THERE.
Now, who would you rather have fighting them? Bubba in Iowa with his shotgun, or people who are armed and trained to do so?
So, before you spout off about why we were "there for so long" look at the big picture. It is bigger than your TV.

Every soldier, sailor, Airman or Marine that was killed in Iraq or AFG was doing their job. And took the place of Americans HERE. That's what we DO.

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You know CR, your're spot on, and telling nothing but the truth, but I doubt you got through to them, they will be right back just like they never read your explanation, and have the same ol' BS talking points invented by paid progressive pundits who try to make anything a conservative says or believes in look bad. I don't care what the subject is, if it's conservative, there are a couple of outsiders and a liberal or two American on this forum that will talk down about it, using stuff suggested by others, they have nothing original. I mean, if a guy doesn't know the difference between an American War Memorial and a Vietnam War memorial, what chance do you have telling them the simple truth.

OP
OP
Critical Recovery

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Boats.

People asked after we deposed and then captured Hussein "Why are we still there?"

Well, WE undertood why we were still there. First off, that country would have jut devolved into centuries of tribal warfare, and secondly every Hajii with an axe to grind in the world (and they WERE in that part of the world) had a target.
The US military was RIGHT there, so they came to us.
NOT to the continental US.
We were trained to fight, and if we were functioning to draw them away from the US and untrained civilians, well, that was ok with me.

I'm done with this subject, the political indoctrination blinding people from facts is so strong is to be painfully stupid.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, here,s how I look at it. WE tried to give them a chance at freedom. We succeeded in stamping out the immediate evil that existed.
That said, I have an opinion that the Arab world,as long as it is governed by religious led factions, will never see peace. Frank... 111-1 profileblk.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
So...tell me again how the oh so mighty Iraqi Navy would have ferried an invasion force to the US? lol. Seems like they mixed some kind of "agent orange" propaganda pill into the chow over there or something. :)

Dave mate...you're taking one report, a report that was grossly misrepresented and turned viciously towards it being all the fault of immigrants. It's a BS report!...Yeah Sweden has a rape problem but no more than anywhere else in truth.Sweden has a total population of around 10 million, including "immigrants". About the same as the pop' of NYC....which had 340 reported rapes in the 1st 3 months of this year alone! Swedish girls are very desirable, and that's to us "westerners", never mind arabs who are used to only seeing a couple of eyeballs to judge from! Swedish girls are getting drunk more often and never having been too shy about baring flesh, arn't noticing that they've suddenly started swimming with the saltwater croc's!
Until recently Swedes have been pretty well insulated from the world and it's problems. They've opened the gates...and now they're dealing with the results. They'll sink or swim, but the issue isn't as large as the media makes out.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, your appear to be implying it is the Swedish women's fault. It is never a woman's fault when she is raped, does not matter what she is or isn't wearing nor how pretty she may be or how much she has drank....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dano, your appear to be implying it is the Swedish women's fault. It is never a woman's fault when she is raped, does not matter what she is or isn't wearing nor how pretty she may be or how much she has drank....

No means no.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread