Bank Manager Verifies Cash Withdrawal Limits & Reduced Hours Coming To US Banks

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Bank Manager Verifies Cash Withdrawal Limits & Reduced Hours Coming To US Banks Within 60 Days

March 23rd, 2013

See Also: (DailyBell) – New Zealand ‘Plans to Seize Bank Accounts’ Cyprus-Style – Read More Here

(BeforeItsNews) – Gentlemen: Just received a call from a highly agitated bank manager who stated that within 60 days, banks will be greatly reducing their hours, days of operation, amount of withdrawals and a requirement to fill out “paperwork” if the amount is questioned by bank officials. Unless the form is completed, money will not be disbursed. What really irritated this manager is that after hearing our statements on the air, and receiving years of assurance that our positions and contacts were so much bravo sierra, now he hears from corporate people that it is apparently true after all. He said, “screw them, grab the money while you can.” The parameters given were banks open two days a week for four to five hours with below minimum staffs, increased security and greatly reduced amounts of actual cash in the vault. Amount of withdrawal will be held to $500-2000 per day per customer account–not customer. So my account could only have either my wife or I withdraw, not both. That level could change at ANY time. There is no plan (at least known) for automatic confiscation from accounts–yet, and he said that the banks hold the “ownership” authority and final disposition of any items found in safety deposit boxes. (surprise, surprise!) Withholding mortgage payments could result in expedited (30) day foreclosures and 15 day Sheriff’s locks on your front door.
The Federal Reserve could and will initiate other more draconian restrictions on all aspects of “private” banking and access to any property held by banks. It could include forfeiture of your primary (paid for) residence if your summer cottage has a mortgage and you fail to pony up to keeping it current or any forthcoming restrictions on your accounts.
Clearly, the only option is to close accounts or only keep funds that can be paid instantly to keep electric, water, or other critical accounts paid. Cash will be drying up—so, unless people hold precious metals, bullets (the new currency) or medicines, etc., you are screwed. Barter will be king. As the Colonel said yesterday, “the universe is contracting into the black hole. There is no way to escape its pull.” (Political/economic/social order black hole) Received at 1545 hours
20 March 2013
The Lawman

Alerts

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Pass this on to 30 of your friends within 1 hour and have good luck all week?

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
The world crumbles before our eyes, who is left? Who will stand?
In the end even the elect will be fooled.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and the meek shall inherit the earth...

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
When the big computer bug wipes out all the computers,no one will have any money.Yeap,blame it on the terrorist for all the missing bank accounts.It is all figured out. o_O

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya just can't keep up with "beforeitisnews". sheesh, open limited hours with hardly any staff describes most boa and wf lobbies everywhere. god bless the colonel, whoever he is.:tongue3:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When the big computer bug wipes out all the computers,no one will have any money.Yeap,blame it on the terrorist for all the missing bank accounts.It is all figured out. o_O

I was hoping Y2K they would crash,mark of the beast as far as I'm concerned,how has mankind become better human beings from it I ask.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was hoping Y2K they would crash,mark of the beast as far as I'm concerned,how has mankind become better human beings from it I ask.

No mystery behind the mark of the beast - simple numerology.

But if you really enjoy bible study research the meanings behind the ages of the different patriarchs. Only a couple have been figured out so far. Most meanings are probably lost forever unfortunately.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
No mystery behind the mark of the beast - simple numerology.

But if you really enjoy bible study research the meanings behind the ages of the different patriarchs. Only a couple have been figured out so far. Most meanings are probably lost forever unfortunately.

Scripture means one thing,you see it or you don't,no study.

Mortamus

Jun 9, 2012
Southern Callie
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bank Manager Verifies Cash Withdrawal Limits & Reduced Hours Coming To US Banks Within 60 Days

March 23rd, 2013

See Also: (DailyBell) – New Zealand ‘Plans to Seize Bank Accounts’ Cyprus-Style – Read More Here

(BeforeItsNews) – Gentlemen: Just received a call from a highly agitated bank manager who stated that within 60 days, banks will be greatly reducing their hours, days of operation, amount of withdrawals and a requirement to fill out “paperwork” if the amount is questioned by bank officials. Unless the form is completed, money will not be disbursed. What really irritated this manager is that after hearing our statements on the air, and receiving years of assurance that our positions and contacts were so much bravo sierra, now he hears from corporate people that it is apparently true after all. He said, “screw them, grab the money while you can.” The parameters given were banks open two days a week for four to five hours with below minimum staffs, increased security and greatly reduced amounts of actual cash in the vault. Amount of withdrawal will be held to $500-2000 per day per customer account–not customer. So my account could only have either my wife or I withdraw, not both. That level could change at ANY time. There is no plan (at least known) for automatic confiscation from accounts–yet, and he said that the banks hold the “ownership” authority and final disposition of any items found in safety deposit boxes. (surprise, surprise!) Withholding mortgage payments could result in expedited (30) day foreclosures and 15 day Sheriff’s locks on your front door.
The Federal Reserve could and will initiate other more draconian restrictions on all aspects of “private” banking and access to any property held by banks. It could include forfeiture of your primary (paid for) residence if your summer cottage has a mortgage and you fail to pony up to keeping it current or any forthcoming restrictions on your accounts.
Clearly, the only option is to close accounts or only keep funds that can be paid instantly to keep electric, water, or other critical accounts paid. Cash will be drying up—so, unless people hold precious metals, bullets (the new currency) or medicines, etc., you are screwed. Barter will be king. As the Colonel said yesterday, “the universe is contracting into the black hole. There is no way to escape its pull.” (Political/economic/social order black hole) Received at 1545 hours
20 March 2013
The Lawman

Alerts

He who speaks...does not know
He who knows....does not speak

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread