BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This is awesome, I'm too old too soon

Up until now I have been steadfast against apps. As far as I was concerned I'd reached the end of my technological rope with this computer and the DFX machine I bought. In fact, I use the DFX on pre sets just on account of I don't understand the rest of the programs. But, after watching this video I think I'm about to change my mind. This is really neat. You younger people are really going to benefit from this, and it's the first time I've been ready to admit that. I stick my fingers every day keeping track of blood sugar, and I can only imagine the good this is going to do for peoples health. When I was young, I was bullet proof, and I'm paying for it now. Being able to monitor your health when young will sure make your old age, perhaps not a breeze, but it probably won't be as strong a wind as us old timers are putting up with now. The truth is, the golden years you hear about are when all your gold goes out to the doctors. Watch this video, I think it's worth the time and is awesome.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=r13uYs7jglg[/video]

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that the other day Boats.

Amazing stuff.

I like the heart monitor one. Hopefully this is allowed to grow responsibly and not used in the wrong way.
I know with the healthcare changes coming, docs will need to rely more on technology.

I'm not even 50 yet and I am just amazed at these apps.
I worked briefly doing some software development for a company that did some beta testing for the Android that is being made in Korea, and less than a YEAR later, it's like the stuff I was doing is from the 70s already.

But there are apps for EVERYTHING!
I will get bored and jut browse them, and like 90% of them are free!

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ya Mate i hear you
The guy that named it the Golden years was color blind, he could n`t tell Rust from Gold....and ya that phone is smarter than me...i`d be afraid of what eles that phone would sequel about next.... science ???.....i would just drop it off in the wood and let it report back to PETA about Porky pine, and Chipmunk stuff.
Gary

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
here's the deal Mate. take a number and wait your turn in line. (older dudes first)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread